As villagers greet loved ones in a winter wonderland of Christmas joy, a magnificent angel with a garland of golden stars showers goodness and blessing upon the earth and below. Now, Thomas Kinkade brings this amazing sight to life with this first-ever tabletop angel sculpture with lights, music and motion, a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.Impressively sized at one foot tall, this Thomas Kinkade keepsake is handcrafted in artist's resin, meticulously hand-painted and features a stunning angel atop a Thomas Kinkade village filled with six festive buildings, villagers and a horse drawn carriage. The angel is captured with beautiful details, from her lovely face and splendid wings, to the sculpted fur trim on her robe and Kinkade artwork on her gown. She rotates in a circular motion appearing to shower blessings upon the cozy village below. LED lights glow within the village buildings and illuminate Kinkade's artwork on the angel's gown. Plus, this Christmas delight plays eight classic holiday songs. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- It lights up! At the flip of a switch, LED lights glow within 6 village buildings and illuminate Thomas Kinkade's artwork displayed on the angel's gown
- It plays music! Plays 8 classic holiday songs, including "Silent Night," "The First Noel," "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and more
- A handsome mahogany-finished base with golden title plaque adds the perfect finishing touch
- Powered by AC adaptor (included) or 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H