5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, May 5, 2014
Step into reading books are such an important part of learning to read for our young children. This one does not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Thomas & Friends Fan, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Thomas in Town: Valentine's Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends) (Hardcover)
Great read and valentine gift for my 3 y/o who loves Thomas & Friends stories and shows. Good story line as usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Thomas Holiday book for young boy, March 27, 2014
My 3 year old grandson, a major Thomas the Train fan, thought this was a great Valentine book. Nice memory reading it to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for grandson, March 15, 2014
My grandson is learning to read and I have always read books to him. He loves Thomas the Train and this was a really nice gift for Valentines Day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas in Town: Valentine's Day in Vicarstown, March 10, 2014
My grandson Leo will be 5 this year and loves books and is, of course, into trains, dinosaurs, snakes, etc. Even though we don't live too far apart I decided to send his book with a special card and stickers all over the envelope. Who of us doesn't enjoy opening up a package. His mom read him the book that night. He's the brightest, handsomest little boy ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year old loves it, March 21, 2013
This is a nice hard cover book. Just the right length for a preschooler. I would recommend for any Thomas fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Valentine for Grandson, March 2, 2013
I always think of something other than candy for my grandsons. My daughter is all natural when it comes to them, so I try (most of the time) not to give them sweets. @)

5.0 out of 5 stars so loves this, February 19, 2013
we bought this for our tablet and my son loves it. it comes in really well and the pictures and nice so he can see them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Thomas book, January 14, 2013
I love the quality of the illustrations and my son loves me reading him this book. I just feel that it is a few pages too short.

Thomas in Town: Valentine's Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends)
Thomas in Town: Valentine's Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends) by Richard Courtney (Hardcover - December 23, 2008)
$5.99 $5.17