- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006T5B4RS
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Thomas Traceable Waterproof Thermometer
|Price:||$30.92 - $43.48|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: They did replace the thermometer for no cost. It took a couple weeks to get it taken care of, some E-mails, and shipping costs. We shall see how this new one holds up.
My only complaint would be the tiny display, which can be tough to read under the wrong lighting. That, and the fact that the mini suction cup on the probe seemed to melt or warp in boiling water after first use, making it unusable. And if there was one other complaint, it would be of its lack of features. For the price, it really doesn't do much of anything but display a temperature. No timer, no high or low temperature warning sound, just the simple temperature display.
BIGGEST PROBLEM: There is no way for the end user to re-calibrate this thermometer. I am required to return the thermometer for appraisal, a "re-calibration fee will be charged, and then I get to pay for the return shipping.
Horrible experience with....CONTROL COMPANY
• 4455 REX ROAD • FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546 USA
PHONE 281 482-1714 • FAX 281 482-9448
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfectly. Great that it is leak/waterproof as that is what ruined my other thermometer. Glad I got it.Published 10 months ago by GUNS ECT
Same problem as described above. It worked great for a few months and now it reads 40+ degrees high. It's a fail on the durability frontPublished 23 months ago by J. Mcclure
It seems to be a fairly high-quality thermometer however although it is apparently heat resistant it can come out of calibration easily. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Robert C. Hinkle