Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: BlueChange

on June 8, 2009
This Thomas pillow is much cuter than other ones I have seen. I like that it is the shape of the train and not just a picture of the the train - it makes it more fun. It is also very soft and huggable for little ones. It isn't under or over stuffed - which can make a pillow too flat or too hard, respectively. It is a good size, definitely not too small, and is a little big, but not too big for a toddler sized person to carry around. Great gift for little Thomas the Train lovers.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2009
When I found this in the aisle at Target, my son practically leaped out of the cart trying to point it out to me! For the price, it is actually worth it as it is a large cuddle size Thomas. My 2 year old has used it as a pillow. We've had it for a few months and it has held up well to being pushed around on the floor, slept on, squished, and everything else a 2 year old tester can put it through. :)
11 comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2008
I ordered this for my son for his second birthday. He has a favorite sleepy dog and a teddy bear, but he started to want to take a wooden train or two into the bed with him. And I'd find trains lodged under his back in the middle of the night. So, I searched for a stuffed Thomas character that would help.

His favorites, Gordon and Bertie, were not available in plush, so I tried his third favorite, James. When it came it was very stiff and unhuggable. He has it in the car with him, but it wasn't comfortable to sleep with.

So I ordered this one, and he loves it. He points out the wheels, and "peep peeps and "woo woos" with him while he's falling asleep. It is also a pretty large pillow like toy. The James was only 9" this one is much more playful stuffed toy and less of a figurine. Most importantly he LOVES to hug this Thomas.
on October 29, 2013
I did a lot of research on which one to buy as my niece LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine. This one appeared to have the most detail and when it arrived she freaked out...so nice & plush & good detailing. She carries it around everywhere!
on January 17, 2010
given as a christmas gift to a 3 year old boy who loves trains. this was an instant hit. upon opening the gift an adorable face of ohhhhh's and awwww's, a big hug to the soft cuddle pillow, he put it in his bed for safe keeping, a new sleep buddy. I was very pleased with the quality, softness, colors and likeness of thomas the train. the price was good and size was perfect for little arms to carry and hug the pillow.
on May 10, 2014
My toddler son is a huge fan of Thomas and all his friends, so I jumped at the chance to buy this pillow when I saw it. I am very happy with this purchase. It's a little smaller in length than a standard sized adult pillow (though not as wide), so it will definitely take up some space. But, since its shape holds up so well it does not look messy when it's sitting there. The pillow is squishy and seems to be filled with styrofoam balls. It's a comfy choice when you need something to rest on while playing with choo-choos and cars on the floor. I would recommend this to any Thomas fan!
on December 29, 2015
This little guy is great, my son already loves it (him) so much. Very soft and squishy, represents the Thomas character well and is nicely colored. Material feels quality and he also seems to be the perfect size for my two year old to cuddle with. His body is very soft, interior is pillow like but the bottom side is similar to a bean bag, giving it some weight and adding to his cuddliness. My only complaint is that the shape is a little odd, but I feel you are going to have that with a plush that is made to be squished. I found this guy in the store for over $20 and didn't feel it was worth it but luckily came to Amazon and felt the $14 I paid was much more fair a cost.
on December 19, 2013
For my now five year old grandsons first Christmas I got him this Thomas pillow. It is still his favorite and always on his bed. When I found out his sister now three also loves Thomas, I bought her one for Christmas. She was so happy to have her own. I now have a 15 month old grandson celebrating his first real Christmas and I decided to carry on the tradition. He loves Thomas and I am sure he will cherish his pillow as his older cousins do.
on June 2, 2012
This is a well loved snuggle-friend for our 2 year old daughter. She has loved Thomas from a very early age, and always brought trains to bed with her. I would find them jammed into her sides, or arms or legs by morning time! This plush Thomas was the perfect compromise for her! She could snuggle with Thomas safely all night and not have to worry about train marks in the morning! It's a great size for her to wrap her arms around him!
on March 14, 2015
This is a really cute pillow and its very soft, I was happy when we first got it, but I noticed maybe a week into having this pillow a big hole in the seam of thomas' head. Obviously not made with much quality as i've seen another buyer with the exact same complaint. I'm very disappointed, I could have paid the same amount at target and gotten a better quality product.