Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 3, 2012
This was exactly what I was looking for. The cards themselves aren't the greatest things ever- but all I needed was some Valentines with Thomas and his friends, so this was perfect for my little Thomas fan! This was also the only place I was able to find them.
on February 10, 2013
This was a waste of money. Yes the box was Thomas and Friends but inside the valentines were power rangers. My son adores Thomas and Friends and was devastated when opened the box together and they were not inside. This is just wrong.
on February 26, 2015
There were no envelopes inside, didn't find out til the last minute.