Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on March 5, 2014
I don't have an issue at all with the company that I bought this clock from. They were very nice and kind in assisting me. The issue I have is with the company that makes these clocks. When I opened it up to put the batteries in, it was rusted inside. I cleaned it and put the batteries in and it works great. The only reason why I have not returned it yet is because my son fell in love with it. As soon as that ticker stops working I am sending it back. I contacted the company that I bought it from and they told me that they would contact the manufacturer so that this does not happen to anyone else so just pay close attention when you put the batteries in.
on March 23, 2014
I chose the Thomas Alarm clock because it is a recognizable icon for our boy. He needs to learn to tell time and needs to start to himself up for 4k. He was excited to have the clock. The alarm wakes up the whole house.
on August 1, 2011
Got this for my Thomas-loving 5 year old boys to keep them in bed until 7 every morning. The alarm is old fashioned and the sound is too shrill and loud for my ears. The alarm startles and wakes my boys as well. In that sense it achieves it purpose of getting even the deepest of slumberers to wake up. However,I wish they made something with a sweeter sound or may be like Thomas's tweet for the same price. It is pretty durable, one of my boys dropped it and only a bit of the plastic covering the battery chipped without affecting the functionality. I am using this to teach my boys to read the clock old style.
on May 23, 2013
It is well made and easy to use. My son loves it and I hope he takes it to college and one day passes it on to his own son. It's made well enough to last that long. Not as solid as a 1930's clock, but still well made. Update... It lasted less than a year. It looked well made but I guess I needed to open it up to see where the quality let off.
on January 6, 2009
I sent a message to seller about this product but never received a response. My 4 year old absolutely loves it but the alarm doesn't work whatsoever. But what 4 year old needs and alarm?
on February 7, 2014
This clock tells time, that I wont argue. And as such is proving to be somewhat useful as a tool for teaching a train obsessed 5 year old how to tell time.
However...
As an alarm clock, it leaves a LOT to be desired... like accuracy. True, the alarm "works" and the bells ring, but it should be noted that the one i got tends to go off at random times. The first (and only) time we used it, we set it for 6:30 and it promptly woke everyone up in the house at the painfully early hour of 4am.
After that incident, i started playing with the alarm dial and discovered that it wasn't simply off by 2 hours. It began ringing at random clock times.
Good clock... Horrible alarm
on December 14, 2011
This is an excellent alarm clock for any Thomas and Friends fan. The design is simple and it has the classic alarm clock ring (it actually rings against the two bells you see on top). It will wake even sound sleepers. Plus it doesn't have a snooze button. Great for getting the kids out of bed in the morning!
on January 3, 2014
I noticed a rattle inside the clock when I opened the box. The one foot was off the bottom. Very carefully I unscrewed the back of the clock and found that the foot had not been secured to the nut inside the clock. The way it is constructed there is no way that this could have happened in shipment. Someone did not do their job! With patience and a small tweezer I was able to put the nut back into the little slot made specifically to hold it securely. Turned the foot to fit tightly into the nut and carefully screwed the back into place. I feel the clock is overpriced because I saw the same type on line for much less. Not a Thomas clock so that's the catch. No excuse for shoddy workmanship!!
on May 16, 2014
I bought a broken one in a Thrift store because I thought it was cute, so I bought another one for my grand(son) and HE thought it was cute so now I must buy one for me because I STILL think it's cute. It keeps good time, too. It IS a little noisy(loud). I would recommend one to EVERYONE!
on July 8, 2013
Did not work out of the box. Returned for a refund. Poorly made product and would not recommend to anyone.