Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 8, 2009
Simply, 5 stars are not enough. Feels soft against the skin. Strong enough to withstand more than 12 hours (CNA at the local hospital, add 2 more hours of daily power walks.) on my feet. Easy to wash by hand. Gone are the days of stinky , sore, sweaty, and tired feet. Best of all, I was able to to find them in SAND (Khaki) to match my department's uniform color. Let me not forget Thorlo X-Static Anti-Fatigue Socks will keep you warm during those hard winters.
on April 9, 2011
I am in the military and have to wear steel toed boots for about 16 hours a day. As some of you might know, the "standard issue" socks are terrible - they just don't hold up under heavy use and require constant adjustment. These socks make a huge difference. They keep their shape no matter how much use they are subjected to, and are breathable and thus can be warn in all types of temperatures. BTW...if you have problems breaking in your boots, start with a thin ankle sock like the ones that runners wear, and then wear these boot socks over them. If you can afford these socks, purchase is a no brainer.
on November 24, 2011
I had bought Corcoran leather boots two months ago. As I didn't have over the calf socks my feet were getting chafed by the boots. It made it uncomfortable to the point that I stopped wearing them. After looking on Amazon, I came across these socks. I was a bit hesitant to purchase these as one pair is $19!!! That is very expensive in comparison to the other articles of clothing I usually wear.

Yet, I have to say... they have made my Corcorans comfortable! I am hoping these socks last me a long time considering how expensive they are. After wearing them a couple of times, I can see that they are slightly fuzzy. I am hoping their quality shall sustain!

Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase and the only con as I previously stated is the excessive price, which is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars. Regardless, I am going to be investing in another pair soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update - Feb.19.2013

I wanted to update my review since I'm no longer satisfied with these socks. I wear my Corcoran boots occasionally (once or twice a month) and these socks are used even less frequently since I wear the boots with other socks as well. During the last couple of uses I have noticed that they keep bunching up underneath my feet, making it uncomfortable. I have to keep readjusting the socks to prevent them from bunching up. This doesn't happen with other socks that I use such as the Injinji over-the-calf toe socks. Looking back, $19 was certainly not worth it for such quality.
If you are looking for a cheap, inexpensive sock, Thorlo is NOT the brand for you. If you are looking for a good, functional and therapeutic option that will keep your feet comfortable, dry and if worn with a liner ... blister free. Thorlo does the job.

I've worn Thorlo socks for years for various events such as cross-country skiing or hiking. With my past experience in mind, I needed a couple pair for Volunteer EMT / EMS work that I do locally. I needed warm, functional, comfortable and able to withstand the rigors of both climbing in and out of a rig, pushing a stretcher or sitting around a day room waiting for a call. The latter really tests things too. The test being: will the socks stay up.

Thorlo socks always stay up and you won't find yourself pulling up socks, dealing with rolling socks or getting that "boot bite" that happens with so many cheaper options. You are only as useful as your feet are. Keeping your doggies in good shape is worth the nearly $20 per pair you'll pay for these. Buy a liner like Vagden Quick Dry Coolmax Military Combat Boot Liner Socks (6 Pairs) and wear the combo of liner and sock beneath your boot and you will have dry, comfortable feet that should be blister free.

No matter what kind of activities you do that warrant your research into a Thorlo Boot Sock like this one. Compare and contrast and I guarantee you will end up with this sock with a liner.
on October 7, 2012
We bought these for our brother-in-law Joe, who is serving in Afghanistan. I have no idea whether they work well or not, so I just labeled that "I like it." I just wanted to share the sizing information, since I'm going to have to send the ones I bought back cuz they're too big. For the Anti-Fatigue socks labeled "Unisex", the XL size is supposed to fit US men's shoe size 13-15; UK size 12.5-14; and EU size 48-50. For US women's size, it just has a dash ( - ), so I guess there are no US women whose shoe size equals a US men's 13-15. Hmmmm.... I hope that helps others. Maybe Amazon could include that information in their description?
on February 29, 2012
I'm from Australia and to buy Thorlo's in retail stores I would be paying upwards of $30 a pair. They last and last, I never buy any other socks. The benefits of using them in terms of foot health - reduced blisters, protection for the balls of your feet and padding in high friction areas should all be enough reason for anyone to buy them despite whether being on their feet all day or not.
I never have a problem with foot odour and am able to take good care of my feet without even trying.
ThanxThorlo Unisex Anti Fatigue Boot Sock with X-STATIC®
on March 20, 2013
I give these a 5 due to their comfort and fit - never liked socks enough to even think twice about them and here I am taking my time to proclaim my adoration for socks. You will not regret this purchase!