4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tennis socks in spite of confusing sizing
First of all, these socks are perfect for tennis! I will never go back to cheaper socks now that I have the size I need. Secondly, the sizing is all wrong. The 'Product Details' section shows this:
"Size 11 fits shoe 5.5-8.5; size 13 fits 9-12.5; size 15 fits 13-15"
Published on April 20, 2009 by Sean P. Phillips

1.0 out of 5 stars Size unclear
I think the sizing on these socks is not clearly stated. I ordered Size 9, the smallest, because I wear a woman's size 8 shoe. They were too small and had to give them away, buying Mediums at a Sports Authority store in town.
Published on December 29, 2008 by Jean W. Reeve

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tennis socks in spite of confusing sizing, April 20, 2009
This review is from: Thorlo Unisex Tennis Micro-Mini Crew Sock (Apparel)
"Size 11 fits shoe 5.5-8.5; size 13 fits 9-12.5; size 15 fits 13-15"
I usually wear a size 11 tennis shoe, so naturally I bought their size 13. It was WAY too big. So I tried the size 11 which fit perfectly. My advice is to ignore their sizing chart and just buy the size that corresponds to your shoe size. If you're a size 12, their size 13 would probably be good. But if you're smaller than that (10 - 11 1/2), I would go with their size 11. One final thing: Wash the socks before the first use. They seemed to be coated with a chemical of some kind which made them slippery until after I had washed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tennis socks EVER!, December 17, 2009
I play hard! These tennis socks spare my feet from premature fatigue, and allow me to play harder and longer. They cushion and protect my feet from pounding, pivoting and overheating. They stay put, feel like a dream to wear and wash like iron, I couldn't imagine playing without them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size unclear, December 29, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars The best socks , have always been the best! almost can't wear them out, August 19, 2013
These socks are American made, in a smaller North Carolina town, Statesville. The people who work there will help you decide what sock is the best for you. Your feet will feel so much better. Just gave my grandaughter a pair I wore for over 5 years, and they are still comfortable just starting to wear out. You really will wear them as long as you will 20 cheap pairs. I know 13 dollars seems outrageous for one pair of socks, but truly one of those products you rarely find now days that's worth every penny, for the comfort and durability. I walk great distances for exercise, They will be the most comfortable, and longest lasting socks you will ever buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, August 13, 2013
Great item. These are the extra thick socks and not the medium thickness. I will buy again. Thorlo are the best!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Durability, August 13, 2013
I have always purchased these socks at Sports Authority or other retailers but when I saw them on Amazon I decided to buy them that as it was more convenient. I have worn this brand for years for my running/walking exercise and I find them very comfortable and they also last a long time. However, the two pairs that I bought on Amazon are smaller than the ones I have bought in the stores; even tho they are the same size 9. They will work but I would have liked a little more room.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fellow Pilgrim on the Camino de Santiago recommened these socks!, June 30, 2013
The socks are soft and comfortable. I like that there are differently structured styles for the runner and hiker. The padding is placed just right to give the maximum support. There are no annoying seams to create hot spots, blisters, or add discomfort to the challenges of hiking 500 k on the Starry Way of St. James, across Spain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock it to me, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Thorlo Unisex Tennis Micro-Mini Crew Sock (Apparel)
I'm a nationally ranked senior tennis player living in Florida, and Thorlo tennis socks, either the regular crew or the mini crew, are the ONLY socks that I ever buy. The extra padding in these socks is worth every penny if you're playing a demanding sport such as tennis. Buy multiple pairs and rotate them for extended wear. Even if you don't do this, these socks last longer than any I've ever owned. I wear the longer sock on cooler days and the shorter sock when my legs are fully exposed, thus allowing for a more natural tan. Because I live in a warm, sunny climate, I wear the mini more frequently, but I buy both styles. I live in Maine in the summer and use the longer version more frequently there. These socks are also great for just walking around the house because of the comfortable padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushy!, July 5, 2012
Lots of cushion, which is good for old narrow-footed me! I have had a lot of Thorlo socks in the past, and they wear really well!

5.0 out of 5 stars still the best, July 15, 2014
I have been purchasing these socls for many years and they have maintained consistent quality. Especially good for folks with foot problems caused by diabetes.

Thorlo Unisex Tennis Micro-Mini Crew Sock