Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 27, 2007
I get blisters. Just walking in the mall, I get blisters. Shoot, if I walk around the house, I get blisters. Everywhere, no matter what shoes, no matter socks or not.

EXCEPT when I wear these socks. I bought a couple pairs a while ago, and I liked them, but I've recently started a walking program, and was afraid they wouldn't hold up - but they've been amazing. No rubbing, no blistering, no burning sensations - nothing. Incredibly comfortable, supportive, and perfect thickness for my sneakers.

I cannot recommend these highly enough.
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2011
These socks really comfortable! Not only is there cushioning at the heal and bottom, but on the top where the laces are. With other socks, the lacing area presses on the top of my foot and it gets really uncomfortable as the day progresses. Not with these! I was concerned that my shoes might feel too tight while wearing these socks because of the thickness of the socks. However, for some reason, they don't. Also, my athletic shoes have cushioning in the bottom, but these socks add to the cushioning for a really great feel. I have had major surgery on my right foot and have trouble with pain in that foot when I wear athletic shoes. These socks cushion so well, I have not experienced pain when I wear these socks with my shoes. They are pricey, but well worth it. If your feet hurt, your whole body seems to hurt, at least for me. I will definitely be buying more of these.
on October 17, 2013
I love these socks, they are light weight and have support on top and bottom. I have arthritis in both feet and these socks are great and so comfortable.
on April 24, 2008
Well designed sock but thicker than I expected. Great for cool weather workouts but feet got hot when weather got warm.
on December 30, 2012
They have the padding in all the right places! No blisters nor chafing, and more important, they don't slide down at the heel.
I'd recommend them to anyone who plays tennis.
on August 29, 2013
You get what you pay for. These are the best socks ever made. They last a very long time. I am just now replacing socks that are 5 years old and I wear them almost daily.
on June 26, 2011
I ordered several different styles of Thorlo socks for walking. I walk just about every day for 30 to 60 minutes. Even though these socks say they are thin they are a lot thicker than other socks I have from retail stores. They have good cushion on the bottom and another thicker cushion on the top arch. They are heavier than most of my other socks and my shoes sometimes feel a little tight so I have to adjust the laces. Because my feet are a little larger than the typical store sock I got these in the larger size. They fit great and my toes don't feel scrunched. They keep my feet warm on longer walks and I like them very much.
VINE VOICEon September 17, 2010
After seeing these recommended by a Disney visitor, I bought them to wear on a trip to Disney World. These socks are wonderful! They didn't slip down inside my shoe and they were very comfortable. I had no blisters! In the middle of the trip I decided to wear another kind of sock and had a blister between my toes within a half hour. These are thick but weren't any less comfortable than the thinner ones in the 90 degree heat.
on November 27, 2015
These socks are advertised as 100% cotton and that is why I bought them,however they are 100% polyester. They slip when walking fast and made my feet hurt. For the price I should have stuck with JOX SOX which are truly 90% cotton.
on August 25, 2013
I love to hike and run but I have a lot of foot problems. These keep my feet cool and BLISTER FREE ! They stay up without cutting off my circulation and feeling too tight. They are soft and not itchy. They prevent my rain boots from rubbing my heel and upper foot. No seams to rub on my toes. It seems like a lot of money to spend on socks, but they let me stay active and do the things I like, so they are worth every penny.