5.0 out of 5 stars Product works great!
Published on March 16, 2012 by J. Zweifel

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with allergies.
This spray, while good, wasn't much different than most others. The spray was not a fine mist so seemed messier than most other sprays I've used for my allergies.
Published 9 months ago by Jeran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works great!, March 16, 2012
J. Zweifel (Waterford, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thorne Research - QC Nasal Spray - 1oz (30 ml) (Health and Beauty)
I have indoor and outdoor allergies, take Claritin daily and I'd still wake up with itchy, red eyes and constant sniffles. I ordered this product after seeing it on the Dr. Oz show. I also ordered it for my kids, I love that it's natural. It worked for me right away, I haven't had to use my allergy eye drops - which I couldn't live without - since I began using the spray. It's working great for my son and daughter too, we haven't had to take Claritin at all! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 6, 2013
I have some cat allergies and oral medications help to subdue the itchy eyes and scratchy throat, but since I was going to be staying in a home with cats I felt like I needed something more. The Quercetin spray was easy to use and WORKED- no problems with the cat dander and I had a pleasant visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for nasal allergies, November 29, 2012
This is the only product that works for my nasal alergies and has no side effects and can be used every day. I have tried all of the over the counter allergy products and they don't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, May 30, 2012
Miserable hayfever and sinus headaches have virtually been eliminated, and I've only had one (minor) cold in the two or three years since I started using QC Nasal Spray! Highly recommended for anyone with sinus problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Homeopathy Rocks!, May 22, 2012
I've tried the herbal version of Quercetin with little or no results. As a homeopathic nasal spray, it's really doing a great job for my hay fever! I sneeze much less and don't have to blow my nose nearly so often. I'm not as congested either. And there have been zero side-effects! I love this product because it's non-addictive and there won't be a crazy rebound effect from using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, April 10, 2012
My allergies can be none to bad depending on what town or city I am in and especially if there are pets. At home no pets, this has worked effectively. But you stop using it, like I did to test, and symtoms occur - sneezing and running nose. Around pets my eyes still water, but nasal congestion is minimal. In summary, I'm glad I tried it, works better than over the counter major brands. But I need to use over the summer for a real test

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied, April 8, 2012
I am so happy with this nasal spray. Allergies are already high this year and many people around me are sick or suffering with it but I take my nasal sprays daily & I feel fine. I don't go anywhere without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 21, 2014
This was the best nasal spray I've found, its gentle but works well, too bad I can't find it anymore, anywhere!

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with allergies., October 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm still not positive how much it has helped., July 28, 2013
Orchid (Chanbersburg, PA) - See all my reviews
I can't be sure how much it has helped me. I have to stay on allergy shots but I am off my inhalers. I only use
it when the pollens are really bad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Thorne Research - QC Nasal Spray - 1oz (30 ml)
Out of stock