Add to Cart
$172.99
+ $21.99 shipping
Sold by: Egyptian Cotton Linen Store
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 1200 Thread Count King 1200TC Siberian Goose Down Comforter 750FP, White Solid 1200 TC
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

1200 Thread Count King 1200TC Siberian Goose Down Comforter 750FP, White Solid 1200 TC

| 45 answered questions

List Price: $649.99
Price: $249.99
Sale: $149.95 + $7.49 shipping
You Save: $500.04 (77%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store.
  • Filling with 750+ Fill power, 50 oz Fill Weight, Hand Harvested White, 100% Goose Down
  • Luxury goose down comforter provides medium warmth for year-round comfort
  • Luxurious 1200TC Egyptian Cotton Cover. Hypo-allergenic, Allergy Free
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed in a Beautiful Zippered Package
  • Down is 106 x 90 inches in size.
4 new from $149.95

Frequently Bought Together

1200 Thread Count King 1200TC Siberian Goose Down Comforter 750FP, White Solid 1200 TC + King Size White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows - Set of 2
Price for both: $182.94

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Compare to Similar Items

This item: 1200 Thread Count King 1200TC Siberian Goose Down Comforter 750FP, White Solid 1200 TC
Customer Rating (254) (131) (85) (148)
Price $ 149.95 $ 149.95 $ 139.95 $ 139.99
Shipping $ 7.49 $ 7.98 $ 7.49 FREE Shipping
Sold By Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store Royal Hotel Bedding
Pattern Solid Solid Solid Striped
Color White red red White
Material Egyptian Cotton Cotton Cotton Cotton
Size King King Queen King/Cal King
Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart

Please help us to improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B001AEJYVG
  • Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (254 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,754 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Package contains 1 Goose Down Comforter in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior comforters that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. Woven to a luxurious 1200 threads per square inch,these fine Luxury Bed Duvets are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. The result is a comforter so luxurious and soft, you will believe you are truly covering with a cloud, night after night.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

The comforter is light and very warm.
Judy L. Lapan
We like it pretty cold in the bedroom (around 60 degrees, even in the winter) and this keeps us extremely warm.
Michael
This is a great medium weight comforter and I'm very happy with the quality of the product.
J. A. Pers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

254 of 276 people found the following review helpful By Mollie on January 28, 2011
Please read before you buy. This product is Nothing like the description! First of all it came in a torn up bag and was 4-lbs to ship (it said 15-lbs). It is a flat as a pancake and no matter how you try to "fluff" it, it won't fluff. Trying to return has been a hassle---no return label, all the numbers and/or sites are either full or wrong!!! Buyer beware on this item!! By the way, the only "slip" that came with it said please contact stores_direct@yahoo.com before you write a negative/Neutral (under 4 stars) review----They are playing with honest reviews---I wish I had one!
10 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
93 of 104 people found the following review helpful By LadyO on February 9, 2013
Verified Purchase
I bought this comforter back in August because the price seemed really great for what seemed like a quality product (1200 thread count? sounded too good to be true!). I waited a while to write a review because I wanted to see how long it would hold up (it's now Feb). But you do get what you pay for... as other reviewers stated, the comforter seems pretty flat when it arrived, but it fluffed up nicely, even with the duvet cover I bought. It stayed pretty nice and full for a while, but recently I noticed one side of the comforter went completely flat, while the other end was overfilled. Upon closer inspection, I noticed NONE of the baffle boxes are stitched down properly - there is a 4 to 5 inch opening in between EVERY single one, therefore the down shifted over to one side over time. I am trying to fluff it and shift the down back but it's not very easy as it's a pretty large comforter. I will continue to try moving it over, but sadly, this will just end up being a spare comforter for guests (if I can fix this problem) or it will have to be thrown out. The whole point of a baffle box construction is to prevent the down from shifting around. This is not very well made, and some of the down has escaped as I can see it flying around when I try to shift the comforter around. I'm not sure it's 1200 TC...0 I wouldn't recommend or buy this product again.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
126 of 147 people found the following review helpful By S. W. Anthony on December 13, 2009
Verified Purchase
Well, I must say I was impressed. I read the description of this product and thought the price was excellent. 1200 Thread count caught my eye, instantly(as I'm sure they wanted it to.) When this product came in, I was a bit skeptical. The package was very light and small(for the kingsize model I purchased). However....when I unwrapped this comforter and slept under it the first night.... I was in heaven. Ive never owned a Goose Down comforter, but this is very nice and warm. I live in Seattle and we had a week of 20 degree nights this winter. This item did it's job and more. I highly recommended this to anyone thinking of buying this comforter. I would suggest buying a duvet?(hope I spelled it right)
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
25 of 26 people found the following review helpful By Angela Shudo on October 7, 2013
Verified Purchase
I bought this at the end of summer and thought it was perfect. Now that it is getting colder this duvet does not do the job. Like others I doubt it is 750FP. It makes a great summer duvet but will likely have to spend another 200+ for a heavier, warmer duvet.
70 of 81 people found the following review helpful By jeff on September 25, 2011
Verified Purchase
I have it for a week now and is still very thin. I was hoping to see some more thickness to it (as it looks pretty luxurious in the photo), but it is still very thin. I cold have bought something like this at Target for under $100. Wish I didn't listen to all the reviews that stated this thing would fluff up.
50 of 58 people found the following review helpful By Kimberly R. Thompson on November 6, 2010
Verified Purchase
I should have heeded the warning of another reviewer, who stated that the comforter is not sized correctly. I bought this "KING" comforter and it does not even cover the queen size mattress. I can pull it down on one side low enough to cover the mattress, but it will leave at least 5 inches on the other side showing. The comforter itself seems nice and I would like to keep it if it fit. Very disappointed.
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
82 of 105 people found the following review helpful By Leisa on September 2, 2010
Verified Purchase
Hopefully, anyone contemplating buying this down comforter will read this review before clicking the "add to cart" button.

For one, the item is *NOT* the size advertised.
The description says 102x86 for a King, however the actual size is 106x90 and is marked as King/Cal King. This probably isn't a huge problem for someone who is buying a down comforter first and then shopping for a duvet cover later, however for someone like myself, who first purchased a duvet cover (102x86 size) and was searching for a down comforter of the same size, this is a big problem.

Another thing that I find odd is that the seller, Egyption Cotton Factory Outlet Store has another listing for the SAME EXACT down comforter but in Cal. King size for a cheaper price. Here's the kicker though, the manufacturer of these comforters(Luxury Linens) sells them as either Full/Queen 90x90 or King/Cal King 106x90, so it doesn't matter if it's a King or a Cal. King, the size is exactly the same, so why does the seller have a seperate listing for a California King size that is 7 dollars cheaper? For those of you who still want to buy this comforter- look at this listing- as it's the same one for a cheaper price.....
http://www.amazon.com/Thread-California-1200TC-Siberian-Comforter/dp/B001AEGYZA

Also, the seller, for both listings, has made a mistake in the title and the description. It is advertised in the title as having 700 Fill Power, but the description as well as the packaging info says 750 FP. Supposedly that's better- whether or not you think it's better depends on how warm you want the comforter to be. Out of curiosity, I went ahead and measured mine, and It measured at about 90.5x104.
Read more ›
11 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...