Only 9 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Sam Stores.
Queen
Ivory
  • Made of 100% Cotton
  • Deep Pocket Fit, up to 16"
  • Includes Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet and Pillowcases
3 new from $49.99

Home, Kitchen & Garden Holiday Deals & Gift Guide Home, Kitchen & Garden Holiday Deals & Gift Guide

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Size: Queen | Color: Ivory

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B00L4RAJ5E
  • Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (122 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #263,388 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.

Product Description

Enjoy the simple comfort of pure cotton with this 600 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheet Set

Customer Reviews

The sheets are lovely, and so very soft.
Amazon Customer
The color is not at all what is pictured - they're more of the palest of pale lavenders.
Juliana Egley
My wife and i are very happy with these sheets.
A. Barailloux

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

534 of 545 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Customer on May 30, 2013
Color Name: IvSize Name: King Verified Purchase
I bought these sheets in part because of the good reviews. I know that there are good, soft sheets out there that are less than $100-these sadly are not them. When I first got them, I loved them. They are soft, feel sturdy, color's great, but... after about 4 months of use and washing, they have started to pill. I've never had sheets do that. They are driving me crazy and I really don't want to buy more sheets, but I'm on amazon today looking for new sheets so I'm writing this review. Hope this helps someone. (Click helpful if it was)
6 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
53 of 54 people found the following review helpful By A. Barailloux on May 18, 2013
Color Name: EarthSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
These sheets are great and they get even better after being washed and broken in, unlike many of the high thread count sheets with polyester or the microfiber sheets. My wife and i are very happy with these sheets.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
53 of 58 people found the following review helpful By Poli on October 13, 2013
Color Name: SageSize Name: King Verified Purchase
I wanted to add some color to my bedroom so I ordered these sheets in aqua and a white bed skirt and duvet cover. The sheets were just the right color and the look is smashing. I turn the duvet and top sheet back enough that the color shows. The sheets are soft and the size is easy to put on my thick mattress without pulling and tugging as I have to do with some sheets. They launder very well. They are not sateen, which I find too thin, so the fabric is a really nice weight, not too thin but not too heavy either. Even though the sheets are made in China if you read carefully you will see the organic cotton is grown in India to make the fabric. My only regret is that I didn't also order a set in brown since the brown is now unavailable. The most amazing thing about these sheets is that they are such nice quality and the price was excellent. This changed my bedroom from boring to bright! I highly recommend these sheets.
45 of 50 people found the following review helpful By BEB on August 3, 2011
Color Name: RedSize Name: Queen
These sheets are very soft (once washed) and makes sleeping on them extremely comfortable & cool(for those who prefer that). When they came in there was a very strong smell (think white vinegar) but after washing them the smell was gone. Also keep in mind that the color ivory is really a light yellow shade. After each wash (so far 3 times) the sheets get softer, but some of the threads are sprouting out. I really like these sheets because they are organic, very soft and the most comfortable bedding I've purchased, esp for the price, I recommend it!
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful By S. Appleby on June 24, 2013
Color Name: ClassicBlueSize Name: King Verified Purchase
It is so pleasant to find something that meets or exceeds one's expectations. For the price, this is a great bargain as these feel so smooth and hold up well after many washings.
45 of 53 people found the following review helpful By Nobuko I. on June 14, 2011
Color Name: RedSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
I purchased this set in color white for our queen bed after looking at other organic cotton sheet sets. This one was in our price range & seemed to have good reviews on other sites as well, so decided to give them a try!

Boy I am glad I did!! I'm very pleased & so happy I got these. They are by far the softest sheets we've used! I also feel good that they weren't produced using harsh chemicals, since we sleep with our baby sometimes too.

Highly recommend these sheets to anyone looking for organic cotton sets!!
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
55 of 67 people found the following review helpful By Lucia de la O on July 21, 2011
Color Name: RedSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
I searched high and low for a pair of affordable sheets that weren't scratchy or stiff. When I found these REAL Egyptian cotton sheets for only $35 dollars I didn't have too many high expectations thinking they just couldn't be that good for the price. I let them sit in my cart and in a few weeks watched the price go up to $50. I swooped in before the price increased more (and before inventory ran out), figuring $50 is an average amount to pay for decent queen sheets.

I was NOT expecting this. Softest sheets I've ever slept on. The feel so luxurious, delectable & silky smooth that this morning it was a struggle for my husband and I to get out of bed. Turned out to be the best night's sleep we've had in a long time. I finally understand what all the hype about Egyptian cotton. At 500 threadcount, it's not the highest in the market but it is phenomenal quality considering the price we paid.

Next time I'm looking for sheets I'll look to this brand. :)
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful By Jamie on September 16, 2013
Color Name: BgeSize Name: King Verified Purchase
Unfortunately, 2 of the corner seams on the fitted sheet tore within 3 months of purchase. Very disappointed in the poor quality of these sheets.

Most Recent Customer Reviews