Add to Cart
$107.13
+ $7.98 shipping
Sold by: Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 1000TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, White Solid 1000 TC
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 1000TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, White Solid 1000 TC

List Price: $279.99
Price: $89.95 + $7.99 shipping
You Save: $190.04 (68%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Egyptian Cotton Linen Store.
  • Egyptian Cotton
  • 100% Luxury 1000TC long-staple Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
  • 1 Flat Sheet (70" x 102"), 1 Fitted Sheet (39" x 80") and 1 Standard Pillow Case (20" x 30")
  • Fits mattresses up to 14" - 20" deep with elastic all around the fitted sheet
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed
4 new from $89.95

Product Description

Package contains 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet and 1 Pillow Case in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior bed sheets that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton sheets.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002V2J8BC
  • Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,331,190 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to give feedback on images?

Compare to Similar Items

This item: 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 1000TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, White Solid 1000 TC
Customer Rating (3) (4) (7) (7)
Price $ 89.95 $ 79.95 $ 61.00 $ 84.95
Shipping $ 7.99 $ 7.98 $ 7.49 $ 7.98
Sold By Egyptian Cotton Linen Store Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse New York Interiors EGYPTIAN BEDDING STORE
Color White White White White
Material Cotton egyptian cotton egyptian cotton Polyester & Polyester Blend
Size Twin XL Twin Twin Twin XL
Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart

Please help us to improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Susan Farrier Kalich on August 27, 2010
Verified Purchase
Earlier this year we purchased some Pike Street 1000 thread count sheets from Amazon and found them to be excellent and a quality item. We needed sheets for a twin xl and since Pike Street did not have them available in the xl size we purchased these at a higher cost. The sheets were as advertised but not as good as the Pike Street product. Would not purchase these in the future.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Thomas on December 7, 2012
Verified Purchase
Remember when you didn't have nice sheets and getting in bed was just a thing you did at night? Well NO MORE! This makes going to sleep a delight for all. and I mean for ALL wink wink! I loved absolutely everything about this product. The only I had was being sent the wrong item, twice, before I got what I actually ordered. Luckily they gave me a free set of pillow cases to make up for it yay!
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Verified Purchase
The quality wasn't what I'd expect from an advertised 1000 thread count. I guess I'll stick to the 300 count, I really saw no difference in quality.