Add to Cart
$87.23
+ $7.98 shipping
Sold by: Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TC
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TC

Price: $119.99
Sale: $69.99 + $7.49 shipping
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store.
  • 100% Luxury 600TC long-staple Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
  • 1 Flat Sheet (70" x 102"), 1 Fitted Sheet (39" x 80") and 1 Standard Pillow Case (20" x 30")
  • Fits mattresses up to 14" - 20" deep with elastic all around the fitted sheet
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed
5 new from $51.99

Frequently Bought Together

600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TC + Pinzon Basics Overfilled Ultra Soft Microplush Twin XL Mattress Pad
Price for both: $114.98

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Compare to Similar Items

This item: 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Twin Extra Long Sheet Set, Twin XL, Blue Solid 600 TC
Customer Rating (4) (0) (5) (57)
Price $ 69.99 $ 79.99 $ 69.99 $ 45.06
Shipping $ 7.49 $ 7.49 $ 6.49 FREE Shipping
Sold By Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store sheetsnthings Amazon.com
Color Blue Blue Black White
Material Egyptian Cotton Egyptian Cotton Cotton Cotton-Blend
Size Twin XL Twin XL Twin XL Twin XL
Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart

Please help us to improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002V2LDOM
  • Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #646,300 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Package contains 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet and 1 Pillow Case in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior bed sheets that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton sheets.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See all 4 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By JK8 VINE VOICE on June 21, 2012
Verified Purchase
I recently ordered two sets of the Twin XL size Egyptian cotton bedsheets, to use on my king-size bed which has two separate mattresses (two twin xls). The color is beautiful and the sheets are heavenly soft. I laundered the sheets before I put them on the bed; they fit the mattresses perfectly and could probably cover the thickest of plush mattresses. My mattresses are not quite a foot thick.

600 threads per inch is good and soft. I have some sheets that are 1500 threads per inch, also Egyptian cotton, and they feel stiffer than the 600 threads per inch. I think 600 tpi is good enough for me.

The sheets are pricey, but you get what you pay for. By the way, the instructions say that you should wash these sheets only in cold water. I do not; I always wash bedsheets in hot water to help eliminate dust mites. These sheets do not shrink at all in hot water. They launder perfectly.

Overall I recommend these sheets to all. They are well worth the price.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
By Yoga Mom on September 11, 2013
Verified Purchase
Very nice quality. Several washings and still in great shape. They hold their shape well and the color is rich.
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
By Amazon Customer on November 6, 2014
Verified Purchase
These are great sheets but must taste good to dogs as each set I have (I ordered 4) now has giant holes courtesy of a female Porty. Put it this way, they have holes and I still use them. That speaks to their suitability for their intended purpose.
Verified Purchase
The sheets tend to be slippery. Otherwise they are very nice.