Price: $44.99 + $11.49 shipping
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by FineHome.
Queen
Gold
  • 100% Cotton Sheets

Product Details

Size: Queen | Color: Gold
  • Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002Z4BF44
  • Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (67 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,674,195 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Size: Queen | Color: Gold

The Egyptian cotton sheet is made from long staple cotton. The 400 thread count platinum cotton sheets provide you superior comfort. 100% cotton woven with 220 threads pEr square inch for a smooth silky touch that caresses your skin likes a kiss.
The sheet sets come with six colors and three sizes.
The available colors:
Chocolate Brown
Beige
Gold
Taupe /Light Brown
Sage Green
Burgundy

The available sizes:

Full: One Flat sheet: 80x96" One Fitted Sheet: 54x75" Two Pillow cases: 20x30"
Queen: One Flat sheet: 90x102" One Fitted Sheet: 60x80" Two Pillow cases: 20x30"
King: One Flat sheet: 108x102" One Fitted Sheet: 78x80" Two Pillow cases: 20x40"

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Much nicer than I expected.
ALM
These sheets are wonderful and provide a soft feel to the touch.
PJS
These sheets have softened after several washings.
Julie

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

52 of 55 people found the following review helpful By NoTexasCowboy on January 19, 2008
Color Name: SpiceSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
Ok, there seems to be a pattern developing here. If you get sheets not from China, they are ok. Mine were from China. I bought two sets, and while they are not paper thin, they are very frustrating. Little details, like a top hem stitch, are missing. These say luxury, but it is in title only. The (luxury?) folds on the top looks to be accomplished by folding over the fabric and simply stitching them in. While this is no biggie, the fold over has no stitch to keep the top hem in place. As a result, when you wash them, you have a mass of wrinkles at the top that will NOT line up for a straight edge. On top of this, the fabric itself seems stiff and prone to wrinkles. I have many sets of all cotton sheets, and this is not a problem in softer cottons, and perhaps these will soften up with a few washings. But unless you enjoy ironing sheets, I would stay away from these! NOT recommended! I have not tried ironing them yet and will probably not. But you should know they will NOT look good without ironing, at the very least.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful By D. Blair on February 12, 2008
Color Name: PlatinumSize Name: Queen
While the price was very low for Egyptian cotton, these sheets are not nearly as soft as others I have purchased making me wish I had just spent the extra to get a better quality.
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful By Anya on February 23, 2008
Color Name: Silver SageSize Name: Queen
The feel is sleet and smooth. The look is rich with a deep-purple gray sheen and three decorative pleats to the top sheet and pillow hems. This is Egyptian Cotten even at 400 ct., it does not 'ball' or pick up lint and detergent. It does line dry in just a few hours. They do need ironing after washing.
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful By Julie on June 12, 2008
Made in China if anyone cares. I was surprised that 400 thread count sheets were this scratchy. It might depend on the color as I've heard of this before. Sometimes a different color will be softer than another of the same type sheet. Anyway, I bought the SAND for my son. I've felt 200 thread count sheets that feel softer than these do.

EDIT: September, 2008. These sheets have softened after several washings. I'd now give these sheets 4 ****. Minus one star because they are made in China.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By PJS on May 2, 2008
Color Name: MarineSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
These sheets are wonderful and provide a soft feel to the touch. I have ordered several sets. Another benefit is their size. They fit a deep mattress with plenty to spare. The size is great.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By MARYANN on June 11, 2008
Verified Purchase
Sheets are thicker than any others I have purchased. I have had 100% cotton sheets that pill, these don't. I didn't see anywhere that they were described as "sateen". They have a crispness that is absent in sateen sheets. Crisp cotton seems cooler in the summer. They do come out of the dryer wrinkled, but I don't care about that. I purchased the "plum" color, and they were exactly as pictured.
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful By Debra L. Douglass on March 22, 2008
Color Name: EspressoSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
I am thoroughly pleased with my sheets. They are the most comfortable I have ever slept on and they wash beautifully. When in need of more, I will certainly come to your website. Thanks for a great product.
8 of 10 people found the following review helpful By frances R. Panczyk on February 8, 2008
Color Name: EspressoSize Name: Full
The color of the sheets that I ordered was perfect, the quality of the fabric was quite good. Here is the problem: The fitted bottom sheet is improperly sized and much too large for the mattress. Even though there is elastic all around the bottom fitted sheet, the result is a baggy, wrinkled fit. A bottom sheet should be taught and smooth.

Customer Images

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Search