Add to Cart
$98.67
+ $11.73 shipping
Sold by: UnbeatableSale, Inc
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Stripe Sheet Set Color: Burgundy, Size: Full
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Stripe Sheet Set Color: Burgundy, Size: Full

Price: $75.99 + $7.49 shipping
Only 15 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Big World Buys.
Full
Burgundy
3 new from $75.99

Product Details

Size: Full | Color: Burgundy
  • Product Dimensions: 15 x 4 x 10 inches ; 7 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B00A1OL0G8
  • Item model number: BGFLSHST1000
  • Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.

Product Description

Size: Full | Color: Burgundy

1000FLSH STBG Color: Burgundy, Size: Full Features: -100pct Egyptian cotton.-1000 thread count.-Elastic all around for a perfect fit.-Machine washable. Includes: -Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillow cases. Options: -Available Sizes: Full, Queen, King, California King.-Stripe Colors Available: Burgundy, Gold, Ivory, Medium Blue, Sage, Taupe, White. Color/Finish: -Sateen finish. Care and Instructions: -Care & Maintenance: These products were manufactured with easy care in mind. Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle with mild detergent (No Bleach). Tumble dry in low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron, if needed. Wash before using.. Dimensions: -Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to 18'' deep.-4'' Hemming with Piping.-Full Size Flat Sheet: 86'' W x 96'' D.-Full Size Fitted Sheet: 54'' W x 75'' D.-Standard Pillowcases: 21'' W x 32'' D.-Queen Size Flat Sheet: 94'' W x 104'' D.-Queen Size Fitted Sheet: 60'' W x 80'' D.-Standard / Queen Pillowcases: 21'' W x 32'' D.-Standard / Queen Pillowcases: 21'' W x 32'' D.-King Size Flat Sheet: 110'' W x 104'' D.-King Size Fitted Sheet: 78'' W x 80'' D.-King Pillowcases: 21'' W x 42'' D.-Cal. King Size Flat Sheet: 110'' W x 104'' D.-Cal. King Size Fitted Sheet: 78'' W x 80'' D.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.1 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See all 19 customer reviews
Just purchase another set in gold!
Charles Kramer
They are definitely heavier than other 1000-thread count sets I've had, and a little less "silky".
P. McGurn
Washed them twice now and they are getting softer, I expect that to continue.
Roland J. Plasser

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful By Jim on July 12, 2012
Color Name: Medium BlueSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
I received these a few days ago and they are all I hoped for. They're heavier than most sheets and have a crisp, substantial feel about them. They washed up well with little lint, so hopefully that means they are going to last a long time.
In addition, the medium blue color is very attractive, with a quality sheen on the surface.

I was surprised about Amazon's pricing on this sheet set. I paid $72 for it in queen size. Once I saw how good they are, I went to order two more sets in different colors. Each of these colors had a much higher price. Today I went to the Amazon site and the same sheet set I bought for $72 was listed as costing $106.58 for the same color. I'm beginning to become wary of Amazon's pricing. I used to just buy from Amazon assuming I would get a good price, but an increase in price in less than a week of 48% isn't consistent with this assumption.
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Roland J. Plasser on September 19, 2012
Color Name: WhiteSize Name: California King Verified Purchase
Very impressive, these sheets are thick and substantial. Washed them twice now and they are getting softer, I expect that to continue. They make your pillows seem firmer because they don't stretch much, which turns out to be a good thing. Surprisingly cool and breathable, they are usable in summer, we keep the bedroom at 70 degree's, might get too warm if you don't use A/C. Should make for a luxurious sleep in winter. Very few wrinkles, fits our California King pillow top with ease, still feel fresh after 7 days of use. I'd say we are 3 washes away from owning the finest, most luxurious sheets available, for the money spent. Going to get another set and keep our limp, but cool bamboo sheets for the hottest part of summer. I'll bet these will last 10+ years with 2 sets changed weekly. Worth the money, a 5 star item.
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Diana on October 25, 2013
Color Name: WhiteSize Name: King Verified Purchase
I love 1000 thread count sheets. However, it is difficult to find actual cotton sheets that are not the "sateen finish", which I HATE....These are nice cotton sheets that are good quality. I wish I'd ordered 2 sets, but I can always order them later. Amazon.com had great price also................better than overstock.com.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Sandra W. Miles on April 24, 2014
Color Name: BurgundySize Name: King Verified Purchase
Absolutely a dream to sleep. I have totally noticed the difference. They seem thicker and much more luxurious. I am serious I am a bedding "snob" and they are great. Didn't think I would notice the difference in the thread counts. But I WAS WRONG.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By D. Johnson on January 5, 2014
Color Name: TaupeSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
When UPS brought the sheets they were so heavy I thought something else had arrived.

We washed them once and put them on the bed. The deep pockets were very deep, could have fit an even thicker mattress.

The striping looks nice and when you get in that bed it's like that perfect hotel suite bed experience that we were shooting for.

Not that it affects the quality but the packaging they come in is also very cool. I am buying several more sets now.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Lamarsh on August 22, 2013
Color Name: TaupeSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
These are solid sheets. They're a bit stiff at first, because they are such a high thread count and they are very thick (which I like), but after a few washes and fabric softening, they were great. I've had them for a few months now, and they're still great. They do wrinkle pretty easily, but I think that is just the nature of the material and thread count. Already bought myself a second set.
Color Name: SageSize Name: Full Verified Purchase
Absolutely amazing sheets. They are pricey, but it feels like you’re sleeping in heaven. I could never use regular sheets again. This is definitely made to spoil you and your skin with its silky smooth feeling. Just purchase another set in gold! Perfect!
Color Name: IvorySize Name: King Verified Purchase
Very disappointed in comfort and feel of the sheets...after 3 washings the sheets are very rough and have the feel of lower priced and lower thread count sheets

Customer Images

Most Recent Customer Reviews