Your rating(Clear)Rate this item

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
on January 5, 2012
Two complaints:
1. These aren't "Egyptian" sheets, they're Chinese sheets (complete with misspelled engrish words on the packaging).
Package labeling says "Bianca microfiber, made in China, RN 98506"

2. Packaging does not say "1200 thread count"
There's not a single word about thread count anywhere on the product packaging that I received. If these sheets were really 1200 thread count, you'd think they'd be pretty proud of that and would want to have it on the packaging... nope.

If these are really Egyptian and really 1200 thread count, then why doesn't the packaging say that anywhere on the product I received?
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
7 of 9 people found the following review helpful
on July 2, 2011
These sheets are a great value. The description provided for these sheets is very acurate. We found the sheets to be very soft and comfortable and the deep pockets will fit any size mattress.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Report abuse
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on May 30, 2015
I suppose you get the quality you paid for. I used the rn number from an old set of sheets that were amazing. However these are not the same sheets. They were much thinner and after the first wash already had "nubbies". They were large enough to fit our king plus size bed.but after 6 mo already have torn because they were too thin. Bummed I didnt find the original sheets we had.
Report abuse
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on July 15, 2013
We have a deep mattress and it is covered with an egg crate cover and a mattress pad. I have had issues with fitted sheets in the past. These work like a dream.
Report abuse
on January 29, 2012
1200 thread count? I doubt it! I was very disappointed when I opened the package and saw how cheap the sheets were. The elastic was extremely flimsy and I returned them. The problem with something like this is paying the return shipping and then waiting to get a credit. At least when you return something to a store you get your money back right then. Besides getting to evaluate what you're buying to begin with.
Report abuse
on September 15, 2013
For the money I think these sheets are great. They feel nice and fit my deep mattress great. I plan on buying more in other colors because you can not find sheets in king size for such a great price and super fast delivery.
Report abuse
on May 9, 2012
Love these sheets! So soft.. So comfortable! I'm thrilled with my purchase! It is the best thing to know that My husband and I can retire to a soft and comfortable retreat.
Report abuse
on March 17, 2012
These sheets are so soft! The chocolate color matches our room perfect. I've washed them a few times, it seems that they are of great quality and will last for a while.
Report abuse
on January 27, 2013
Sheets are way to thin. I would not purchase again. I will spend money on a quality name brand next time.
Report abuse

Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.

Send us feedback

How can we make Amazon Customer Reviews better for you?
Let us know here.