Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 29, 2011
I have several 1200 thread count sheet sets, costing mostly around $100.00. I bought these sheets as I needed a chocolate set and was impressed with the price for 1200 thread count sheets. I got them and they are equivalent to my sheets that are 250 thread count. The are OK to use but are NOT 1200 thread count and NOT Egyptian cotton-or at least not like any of my other Egyptian cotton sheets. What a disappointment!! I believe they are worth the price- you get what you pay for.
1111 comments|346 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2011
Advertised as 1200 Egyptian Cotton sheets. Shipped crappy polyester ones. These sheets are a complete rip off. Amazon should be ashamed to sell these. Buyer beware - you get even less than what you pay.
1313 comments|434 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2011
to say the least, the 1200 count looks more like 250. The package came to my home and it said "1500 thread count" on the plastic case that the sheets were contained in. No tags ANYWHERE indicating the brand of sheet set, washing instructions OR Material. DON'T waste your hard earned dollars on this. Shame on Amazon as well for allowing misleading companies to sell products on the website.
0Comment|230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2011
These sheets are a complete Rip Off!!! Fake reviews, tricked me into buying these. When I got these home I received synthetic material blend sheets and no where near 1200 thread count. Not even 300 thread count, I bought 3 pairs and will review the others.
on July 4, 2011
Total rip off. They are about 300 thread count and definitely not egyptian. They are loose and do not fit the mattress. Color is not choclate brown. The sheets weren't ironed when I got them..comeon, its basic customer service.

Glad I bought only one pair. Remember, +500 Thread count + Egyptian will easily be +$50! Its all about quality. This particular item is total fake. I've been trying to negotitae with the seller to send smaller pair and change color.. can't return it now since its been over a month :(. But still, very bad customer experience.. it seems like they don't want to help. Its lengthy conversation of emails with no result !
on July 29, 2011
These sheets are not what they say. They came and the sewing is not very well done. On top of that the bottom and top sheets are two totally different shades of brown. They are very thin and do not fit the size of the bed. The bottom sheet is way to big for a queen bed. I am not very happy and do not expect this from amazon.
on November 16, 2011
These sheets are not cotton and are made to seem it because they are advertised as having a "thread count." Do NOT waste your money on these sheets - they seem to be polyester and feel terrible.

NOT COTTON
TOTAL RIP OFF
on August 15, 2011
MIS LEADING...THESE SHEETS ARE 200 AT BEST...I HAVE HAD 800 THREAD COUNT SHEET THAT ARE BETTER THAN THESE SHEET... VERY MIS LEADING IF NOT ILLEGAL ADVERTISING
on January 21, 2012
Purchased these as a Christmas gift and was thrilled at the quality. While I ordered the 1200 thread, the actual product was 1500 thread. The sheets were beautiful...BUT: Washed in cold water, gentle cycle and the threads broke everywhere - top sheet, bottom sheet and hems on both pillowcases were gone. I would not purchase this brand again regardless of the price.
on March 2, 2011
These are cheap and feel like 600 thread count. They were cheap but if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.........