Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 3, 2011
These sheets were advertised as 1200 thread count, but I doubt that they are. I think the seller (or someone the seller knows) made these sheets themselves, and here are a couple of hints: 1. There is no manufacturer's tag on the sheets. 2. The stitching does not look like stitching that would be done in a factory. 3. The sheets were not clean when I removed them from the packing (in fact, I had to launder them before I could use them). This is a ripoff, and I would not order from this seller again (as a regular Amazon customer of many years, this is the FIRST time I have complained about a product).
88 comments|363 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2011
These sheets are more equivelant to 400 count walmart brand sheets. I am sorry but I am very dissappointed in what I recieved today. Price was too good to be true so I am not sure what I truly expected was going to happen. These sheets are not 1200 count in any way shape or form. They feel like the walmart 400 tc.
44 comments|153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2011
These sheets fit my double pillow top well, but that is about it. I have bought 500tc sheets that were much higher quality.
on July 29, 2011
Without going into lot's of detail these sheet set is crap.
looks bad, feels like sand paper. it's more like fabric that you would find in a
jail or a homeless shelter.

Being that it's so hard to return items like this i'm not going to bother
I'll drop it off down the street at the value village.. Maybe some guy or girl who's down
on there luck can use this but.. god they are crappy. I know what a good fitted 1200 thread count
sheet should look like and feel like and this is not it.

Amazon stop selling these... they are a rip off.
on February 18, 2012
I ordered these 1200 tc sheets and received what the package described as 1600 tc 100% Egyptian cotton. The tag on the sheets say 100% microfiber! Flimsy at best! I wish I had read some reviews first. Lesson learned here. They accepted the sheets back for refund. For that I am grateful.
on September 11, 2011
I don't know much about thread count, so I will take others' word that these are not 1200 thread count. I do know that the buttons ALL FELL OFF within the first 2 weeks of use. I sewed back on, but the quality is remarkably low. Beware!!
on June 2, 2011
The fitted sheet does not stay in place. The elastic is pathetic and while sleeping the sheet pulls up. I thought for 1200 thread count, it would be softer and nicer but it wasn't. I went back to my cheap 300 count sheets. Horrible.
on August 16, 2011
The worst part of these sheets is that they pilled up after just a few weeks. These sheets also don't fit correctly and constantly ride up. They make for an uncomfortable night.
on October 4, 2012
On the plus side these sheets's colors are bright & vivid. They nicely accommodate today's deeper mattresses. The bottom sheet's corner pockets and pleats are well-cut and the top sheet is generously long, allowing plenty of material for secure bottom tucking. On the other hand, these are made with a single ply yarn thus, are noticeably rough. The stitching is not as tight as I like to see it but it'll take a few launderings to see how well they will hold up. Noticeably, under a good magnifying glass, it is obvious that picks have been inserted between the weave to artificially (although legally) increase the thread count. If you're expecting a genuine 1200 thread count (i.e no inserted threads or picks) or a fine weave you'll be much happier with a typical double-ply, 60%-40% cotton-polyester yarn, 300 thread count bed sheet like those found at major retailers like WalMart.
on July 19, 2012
The only positive that I can say is that the sheets are soft.. BUT they are very thin and flimsy. To the extent that I can see right through them in normal light... My concern is that as thin and flimsy as they are, they will not last. 1200 count normally means high quality...Not so with these. The description indicated 1200 count- perhaps the decimal was off? I am upset because I can't rightfully return them since I already washed them - they had a faint chemical smell when I opened the package. I should have known when I unfolded the sheets and found that they were folded around a random piece of cardboard that looked like it had been cut by hand..but I just took the sheets out of the package and put them in the wash...my bad. Hopefully my review will save someone a similar experience. Save your money - buy anything else but these.

See 1 answered question