Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • CAL KING Size 1200 Thread Count 4pc Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, DARK PURPLE
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

CAL KING Size 1200 Thread Count 4pc Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, DARK PURPLE

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This item’s packaging will be visible when delivered and cannot be gift-wrapped.

Home, Kitchen & Mother's Day Gift Guide Home, Kitchen & Mother's Day Gift Guide

Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Product Description

Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally thin breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft silky and wrinkle free for years .comes with the soft touch of 1200 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheet set. Soft to the touch, easy care No ironing necessary. Deep Pocket Sheets for oversized Mattresses.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
  • ASIN: B003ZWHTYK
  • Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (61 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #569,911 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to give feedback on images?

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Thank you ...Dues.
Richard J. Duesing
I have Ralph Lauren sheets that are 800 thread count with deep pocket and have been using them for 1 year and not yet has any stiching come loose.
Edward L. Tyson
These sheets are very soft.
J. Hall

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful By Millsman on February 1, 2012
Verified Purchase
I spent hours trying to find a good quality set of California King Sheets that wouldn't put a dent in my wallet. The shipping was quick, the sheets were beyond the quality I was expecting, And with such a low price I knew I would be satisfied! There super soft and wash very well, you wont regret buying these sheets :)
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amy on February 13, 2012
Verified Purchase
I was totally surprised with the quality of these sheets because the price was awesome. They are soo soft. I am planning on getting another color now.
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful By X on July 17, 2012
Verified Purchase
Listed on the site as 1200 thread count. No indication that they are. The packaging reads "Compare the Confort and Soft Touch as a 1500 thread count 100% egyptian cotton sheet set," but does not actually say what they are. They feel like 200 thread count, and you can very easily see the large threads. No way that they are any where near 1200. Very low quality set of sheets. They should not be allowed to list them as 1200. I feel ripped off. Fraud.
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Pen Name on May 26, 2013
Verified Purchase
When I got these sheets my first thought was they were such a rich beautiful purple. When I took them out of the package I notice how thin the material was. Although the sheets stated deep pockets,the fitted sheet popped off the bed every night.Even though the price was right I would of spent more money on better quaity sheets, had I had known.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By J. Hall on April 26, 2013
Verified Purchase
These sheets are very soft. They are well worth the $20!!! I have taken pictures of them to show their details (now if I can figure out how to post them!). As for those that review that the sheets are too thin, well, they are advertised thin. They aren't thick like jersey or flannel, but they are a nice, cool, soft sheet. I plan on buying more.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Timaree A. Koscik on October 9, 2013
Verified Purchase
These sheets are paper thin; afraid they will rip if I pull them too tight to make them smooth and neat!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By CJ on September 8, 2013
Verified Purchase
Not soft or breathable. These sheets hold a lot a lot of static. I don't care for them. The price was cheap so I shouldn't have expected so much I guess.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By ALLYSON on August 4, 2013
Verified Purchase
didnt like it but i guess you get what you pay for. im not sure its going to last one year
jane

Most Recent Customer Reviews