Add to Cart
$154.16
+ $7.98 shipping
Sold by: Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • QUEEN Size 1200 Thread-Count Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter, 100% Egyptian Cotton, White Stripe, 750FP & 50Oz
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

QUEEN Size 1200 Thread-Count Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter, 100% Egyptian Cotton, White Stripe, 750FP & 50Oz

| 3 answered questions

List Price: $299.95
Price: $199.95
Sale: $139.95 + $7.49 shipping
You Save: $160.00 (53%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store.
Queen
  • Luxury goose down comforter provides medium warmth for year-round comfort
  • Filling with 750+ Fill power, Size 90 x 90 inches, White, 100% Goose Down
  • 1200TC Egyptian-Cotton Cover. Hypo-allergenic, Allergy Free. Machine Wash
  • Box-stitching design to avoid any shifting in your comforter
  • Brand New & Factory Sealed in a Beautiful Zippered Gift Package
3 new from $139.95

Frequently Bought Together

QUEEN Size 1200 Thread-Count Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter, 100% Egyptian Cotton, White Stripe, 750FP & 50Oz + Standard Size White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows - Set of 2
Price for both: $170.94

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Product Details

Size: Queen
  • Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B007GXHC3W
  • Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50,549 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.

Product Description

Size: Queen

Package contains 1 Luxurious all year Goose Down Comforter in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior comforters that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. Woven to a luxurious 1200 threads per square inch,these fine Luxury Bed Duvets are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. The result is a comforter so luxurious and soft, you will believe you are truly covering with a cloud, night after night. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton cover comforter.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Super soft, fluffy and warm.
Amanda
Their customer service is great assisted me with all of my needs in a timely manner.
V. Williams
I would recommend this comforter to anyone looking for one.
MJohns

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful By MJohns on October 9, 2012
Size Name: King Verified Purchase
I have been using the comforter for several months now and I couldn't be happier with it. Other comforters iv'e used bleed out feathers everywhere... this one has not. I would recommend this comforter to anyone looking for one.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful By nursekate on May 29, 2012
This item came when it was promised and is exactly as stated in ad. Lightweight and comfortable. Excelent quality. Would suggest to anyone!!
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
15 of 20 people found the following review helpful By Captain Fibtastic on November 17, 2012
Size Name: Queen Verified Purchase
I bought this duvet to replace an older one that I like better but has seen better days. Also the older one doesn't fit in the new duvet cover that I just got.

As the title says, it's functional and I'm going to keep it but I'm not that excited about it. The fabric is a little heavier than my old one and the down a little less lofty. I have a hard time believing both the listed fill power and thread count on this duvet. The package says 1500 thread count cover and the listing says 1200. Is it 1500, 1200 or neither? Makes me wonder if all of these numbers aren't just made up. As for the down, I'd expect a little more loft for a 750FP duvet, my old one had a more satisfying fluff to it. But truth be told, the climate is not actually that extreme here and 750fp would be excessive. Bottom line, this duvet will do and the price was attractive. It is a decent value for the money but you may be able to find something much better for $50-75 more.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By B. Milton on March 2, 2013
Size Name: Full Verified Purchase
I love this comforter. It is just the right amount of down and warmth for cold Santa Fe nights in winter. Look forward to getting in bed and snuggling up in it.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Skyhawkoo3 on November 8, 2013
Even though, the comforter is made nicey, it is short of down The baffles around the edge are filled with down, everywhere else, you can practically see right through it. It is not warm at all. I am returning it after trying it for a week. I have no problems with the seller. The service was prompt.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Daniel aviles on February 23, 2014
Size Name: Queen
It's nice and comfortable but the big problem is that I have feathers everywhere I'm my room clothes and floor.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Cal gal on December 14, 2013
Size Name: California King Verified Purchase
The ticking is nice, but the down in the Cal King is very light. I believe the fill is the same for the queen and the king. It doesn't seem enough for a king. I have ended up adding another older down comforter on top to keep warm. I live in CA so I am not talking really cold nights. I keep the house in the 60's at night and the Cal King is just not warm enough and that is with a coverlet underneath. If you want a really light comforter then this is the one. But, if you are looking for warm do NOT get this one. It would be nice for summer but not winter unless you keep your room in the 70 degree range. Pro: nice outer fabric and ticking Con: not very warm. Overall Quality: Good.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Deni Lee on December 12, 2013
Size Name: California King Verified Purchase
You'll feel transported to a little Alpine village home sleeping under this pure Egyptian cotton with its big, poofy true down filling. The comfort level is ridiculously cuddly and clean. Best I've found with a excellent price point

Most Recent Customer Reviews