In Stock. Sold by Wholesalebeddings

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

300 Thread Count White Full Size Sheet Set

3.9 out of 5 stars 15 customer reviews

List Price: $120.00
Sale: $44.99 + $5.95 shipping
You Save: $75.01 (63%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Wholesalebeddings.
Full
White
  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Cotton
  • Experience true luxury when you sleep on these woven solid cotton sheets 300 thread count.
  • Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
  • 300 thread count.Thread count is the number of threads per square inch of fabric--the higher the thread count, the thicker, more durable and longer lasting the material
  • Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to 18 inches deep ,Elastic all around for a perfect fit
  • Machine wash.Softness enhansed with each washing
$44.99 + $5.95 shipping In Stock. Ships from and sold by Wholesalebeddings.

Product Description

Size: Full | Color: White

300 thread count sheet set made with 100% Egyptian cotton.Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior bed sheets that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton sheets. Available in all sizes: **Queen Size includes 4 pieces 1 flat sheet 90x102+1 fitted sheet 60x80"+2 matching pillowcases 20x30"**King Size includes 4 pieces 1 flat sheet 110x102+1 fitted sheet 78x80"+2 matching pillowcases 20x40"**California King Size includes 4 pieces 1 flat sheet 110x102+1 fitted sheet 72x84"+2 matching pillowcases 20x40"**Full Size includes 4 pieces 1 flat sheet 81x96+1 fitted sheet 54x75"+2 matching pillowcases 20x30"**Twin Extra Long Size includes 3 pieces 1 flat sheet 70x102+1 fitted sheet 39x80"+1 matching pillowcase 20x30"**Twin Size includes 3 pieces 1 flat sheet 66x96+1 fitted sheet 39x75"+1 matching pillowcase 20x30"**Olympic Queen Size includes 4 pieces 1 flat sheet 96x102+1 fitted sheet 66x80"+2 matching pillowcases 20x30"**

Product Information

Size:Full  |  Color:White
Item Weight 8 pounds
Shipping Weight 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Manufacturer Royal Tradition
ASIN B005Z2WVG4
Customer Reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars 15 customer reviews

3.9 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #3,838,126 in Home and Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home and Kitchen)
#62,412 in Home & Kitchen > Bedding > Sheets & Pillowcases > Sheet & Pillowcase Sets

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like to give feedback on images?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Size: Olympic QueenColor: Ivory Verified Purchase
soft cotton but I do feel that it has begun to pill up a bit after just a few washings. For the price, it should be better made but they're still on the bed, freshly washed and no major issues with it, I just feel it shouldn't pill up this soon out of the packaging. Would I buy it again? Sure, if they dropped the price by at least 15%
Comment 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Size: California KingColor: White
It is tough to find smooth sheets and pure white. These sheets are amazing. Soft; precise and a perfect fit and the color is so pure. They feel amazing and wash amazingly. If you are looking for pure white sheets for your KING size bed these are the best. Looking forward to trying other color choices soon.
Comment 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Size: QueenColor: Lilac Verified Purchase
Normally, I physically shop for bed sheets, however finding queen size deep pocket sheets for 18" can be a challenge especially lilac color which purple is my favorite color. I saw these sheets and took a chance ordering them via online and was very impressed when I received them. Delivery date was before anticipated date and sheets are soft and durable, will order again from this company.
Comment 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
After researching sheets for a couple of days I decided on these. Don't be misled by thread count - it's more marketing hype than fact. I did want to make sure I got 100% Egyptian cotton, and these are. The only reason I gave the sheets four stars instead of five is due to my personal preference for softness - these sheets are quite soft, but I found them a teeny bit scratchy for my snobby tastes. However, you can't go wrong for the price here - these are great sheets.
Comment 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Size: Olympic QueenColor: Black Verified Purchase
Bought these because they had the odd size that I needed. They are nice and soft but REALLY thin, like microfiber sheets. The worse part is the wrinkles. No matter what, they always look like they where "balled up" instead of folded. Price wasn't bad and got them pretty fast.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Size: KingColor: Chocolate Verified Purchase
Let's face it ... buying sheets online is probably a waste of time and money. Purchasing sheets is one of those experiences you have to feel before buying. Even with the reviews here, it's such a personal preference, I've found the Amazon sheet reviews literally useless.

For instance ... I usually prefer a sturdy, crisp sheet with thicker threading which usually translates into a lower thread count, the major reason I bought these sheets. Though soft, these sheets are way too thin, and after a few washes, I could almost see through them when held up to the light. I ended up tossing these out and chalking-it-up to never buying sheets online again. I've learned my lesson.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
By cici on June 15, 2013
Verified Purchase
I am currently living abroad and shopping for needs can be difficult at times. So I ventured to try sheets purchased online. Needless to say I'm impressed on the quality of these sheets. The color is a little off from the digital swatches available but overall well worth it.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
By Liza on March 28, 2013
Size: TwinColor: Chocolate Verified Purchase
These sheets feel like sandpaper. Do not buy them. Washed three times per instructions and still could not sleep on them.
Comment 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse