Add to Cart
$68.62
+ $18.49 shipping
Sold by: Egyptian Cotton Linen Store
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Full Size 1200 Thread Count Solid White 100 % Egyptian Cotton 1200 TC Bed Sheet Set 1200TC (Deep Pocket)
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

Full Size 1200 Thread Count Solid White 100 % Egyptian Cotton 1200 TC Bed Sheet Set 1200TC (Deep Pocket)

7 customer reviews

List Price: $299.99
Price: $219.99
Sale: $67.99 + $7.49 shipping
You Save: $232.00 (77%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store.
  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Egyptian Cotton
  • 100% Luxury 800TC long-staple Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
  • 1 Flat Sheet (86" x 96"), 1 Fitted Sheet (54" x 75") and 2 Standard Pillow Cases (20" x 30")
  • Fits mattresses up to 14" - 20" deep with elastic all around the fitted sheet
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed.
6 new from $44.95

Product Description

Package contains 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillow Case in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior bed sheets that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton sheets.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 28 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002Z3ZD8Y
  • Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,042,967 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  • Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to give feedback on images?

Compare to Similar Items

This item: Full Size 1200 Thread Count Solid White 100 % Egyptian Cotton 1200 TC Bed Sheet Set 1200TC (Deep Pocket)
Customer Rating (7) (7) (934) (1701)
Price $ 67.99 $ 65.99 $ 60.90 $ 31.99
Shipping $ 7.49 $ 18.99 $ 7.99 FREE Shipping
Sold By Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store Big World Buys LACASA BEDDING Utopia Deals
Color White Ivory White White
Material Cotton Cotton Cotton cotton
Size Full Full Full Full
Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart

Please help us to improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By mowens83 on October 7, 2011
Verified Purchase
I love these sheets.

They take 2 business days to deliver (Amazon Prime) and once I received them, I spent an hour steaming the wrinkles out.

I use a down comforter and down pillows (also white). My bed looks like heaven now.

Don't be fooled by other products that advertise that they're "Egyptian Cotton". This product is the real stuff. You get what you pay for. Don't cheap out on the most important thing in life (your sleep).

These sheets run true to size by the way. Enjoy!
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful By gotspark on August 8, 2011
Verified Purchase
When I got these, I was a little skeptical about the trueness of the thread count. The package that the sheets come in say "1200 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton". I am in no way a sheet expert, but I would have to say that these might not be a true 1200TC.

That being said, they are still good sheets with quality stitching and I am happy with my purchase.

Seller's customer service is outstanding! I contacted the seller with an issue and the seller went out of their way to make me happy.
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Bill in Ky on May 31, 2012
Verified Purchase
These are some of the cheapest quality sheets I have ever owned. I used them once, and in the goodwill box they go!
The thread count was completely over-exagerated. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of this product.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By M.K.N. on May 27, 2012
Verified Purchase
The fabric is very thin. My patterned ironing board cover is visible through two layers of the sheets. I can't believe this is Egyptian cotton, which I thought is a long staple fiber. And i thought long stapled cotton wrinkled less than most. These sheets wrinkle so much, that I couldn't get all the wrinkles out even with a heavy steam iron. This is a temporary set at best. The two stars are for stitch quality and depth of pockets on the fitted sheet.