& FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00. Details
Sold by: Beads Direct USA
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Thread Heaven - Protectant and Conditioner

4.6 out of 5 stars 153 customer reviews
| 6 answered questions

Price: $5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
In Stock.
Sold by Some2Buy Inc and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Brand New Item / Unopened Product
  • Thread Heaven
18 new from $2.49
$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details In Stock. Sold by Some2Buy Inc and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Frequently Bought Together

• Thread Heaven - Protectant and Conditioner
  • +
  • Q-Snap Frame, 11 by 11-Inch
  • +
  • One Box of 50 Plastic Bobbins Floss & Needlecraft Organizer
Total price: $23.20
Buy the selected items together

Product Description

THREAD HEAVEN-Thread Heaven. This is the better than wav thread conditioner! It reduced hand fatigue, prevents tangling and fraying, doesn't melt, and is safe for all threads & fabrics. This package contains a 1x1x1 inch container of thread heaven. Made in USA.

Product Details

• Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.9 x 3.2 inches ; 0.5 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 0.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0019CYD42
  • Item model number: new
  • Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars 153 customer reviews
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,940 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?

Customer Reviews

Top Customer Reviews

As a handweaver, I hand-sew the hems of dozens of towels every year, and thought I was as efficient as I could be. Then I tried this product and found my hemming time has decreased considerably. Run my thread through the product, then through my fingers....easier to thread the needle, no twists in the thread as I sew, and I can now take 4 stitches at a time instead of just three. I will definitely be using this product every time I stitch a hem.
Comment 17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
I bought this product to help me with my work doing hand embroidery, hoping that it would be superior to beeswax, which has a few drawbacks to its use.
I switched from thread conditioned with beeswax to thread conditioned with this product. I went from doing rapid work with the beeswax to having my thread snarl three times in less than ten stitches.
This product did NOT live up to its claims, and all I can say is, I'm glad it was cheap so I didn't waste much money on it.
I'm going back to beeswax.
1 Comment 26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
I am so happy I found this product. It makes my embroidery floss so much more manageable, preventing frays, and helps me blend floss colors.
Comment 15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
Keeps my thread from tangling and I just love it! I do counted cross stitch and the thread tangles so easy. This is a heavenly product!
Comment 10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
Somewhere in my house is a whole bunch of little blue squares of Thread Heaven that marched away and went AWOL. When I go to work on a cross-stitch project I can never find it, and I'm always sure it's at the bottom of my stitching tote. However, it never is there. Due to the good price and the excellent uses for this product, I had to order yet another one. Our needlework shop closed long ago, so there went that.

Thread Heaven is wonderful to run embroidery floss through either before or after you've threaded your needle. It makes threading easier. It coats the floss with a light covering of a waxy substance and stitches lay nice and flat and even. It protects the floss and conditions it. If my needle seems to be having trouble getting through the fabric, I dip it in Thread Heaven and it's as smooth as can be.

It truly does make stitching more "heavenly.".
1 Comment 9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
I use this to coat the thread when I do beadwork (using seed beads and other beads). Definitely helps with unwanted knots. I definitely recommend this product. Arrived very quickly as well.
Comment 7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
The stuff works well but you get way too much on the thread at once and the little plastic tub is an impractical container for the product.
Comment 6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
Absolutely the right word for it. I love it. It makes everything I do in the craft world a breeze - both sewing and beading.
Comment 6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Want to discover more products? Check out these pages to see more: beading cord, silk cord, graduation cords