Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 100% 600 Thread Count Luxury Certified Organic Cotton Sheet Set, Deep Pocket in Light Brown, Queen Size
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

100% 600 Thread Count Luxury Certified Organic Cotton Sheet Set, Deep Pocket in Light Brown, Queen Size

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
  • ASIN: B00ALGF57Q
  • Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,130,566 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Customer Reviews

3.3 out of 5 stars

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

9 of 12 people found the following review helpful By AmznReview on February 25, 2013
I saw this sale on fatwallet forum and really liked one of the comments by Jassie B:
"Read the negative reviews first. Then look at the positive reviews and notice how MOST
of the 5-stars are not verified Amazon purchases".
I decided to follow the advise and also check if i can leave the comment w/o buying the product from Amazon store.
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Keith on May 4, 2013
The sheets were in a organic package but on the tags they didn't have a organic label on the sheets
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By BK on February 22, 2013
Verified Purchase
The color was a little lighter than the picture showed but we still like them. They fit the bed nicely. They were shipped in a timely manner and arrived in good shape.
By panda_b on May 6, 2013
Verified Purchase
I love my order! It's more of a tan color than the gray-ish color in the picture online, but I'm very happy with it as well as the quality. Wonderful! Thank you!
Verified Purchase
Product shrinks after each wash..quality of this fabric is poor. I was very disappointed with the quality of this sheet set.