2014 Home, Kitchen & Garden Gift Guide
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • 100% 500 Thread Count Single-Ply, Heavy-weight Luxury Soft Cotton (100% Cotton Composition, NOT MICROFIBER) Silky Sateen Bed Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket, Queen Size in Ivory
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player

100% 500 Thread Count Single-Ply, Heavy-weight Luxury Soft Cotton (100% Cotton Composition, NOT MICROFIBER) Silky Sateen Bed Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket, Queen Size in Ivory

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • Made of 100% Luxury Sateen Egyptian Cotton
  • Deep Pocket Fit
  • Includes One Fitted Sheet, One Flat Sheet and Two Pillowcases

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
  • ASIN: B00BWGIIXC
  • Average Customer Review: 2.6 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,243,702 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Wrap yourself in luxury with this premium 100% cotton sheet set.

Customer Reviews

I would be interested to know where they got that number.
Amazon Customer
Advertised as 500 thread count sateen, but feel more like 200 and not satiny at all.
Sarah L.
The bed sheets shrink, and fitted sheets do not fit my queen size mattress.
JMS

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful By jack on April 4, 2013
Color Name: IvorySize Name: Queen
note the pocket is 14.5" deep. that's at least what I think they are after measuring. I don't know what standard is but that's is what they call "deep pocket."

besides for that they are great. they are soft and I do believe they are 500 thread cotton. If you don't have a very deep mattress you will be very happy.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful By A. Wayne (NJ) on March 22, 2013
Color Name: WhiteSize Name: Queen
This was a good sheet set for the price. I wouldn't say these are amazing but they are sofy and they are cotton. I couldn't find comparable merchandise for cheaper so I am happy.
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By James Warren on March 25, 2013
Color Name: PinkSize Name: Queen
It feels like cotton and is not too thick or sweaty. I'm not a sheet expert by any means but I did wash them twice and they feel like new.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Larry Cone on April 20, 2013
Color Name: WhiteSize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
*They're wads of string on the sheets.
*Someone wrote with ink on the pillowcase/material from the manufacture!
*A small black bug was folding in with the sheets (dead).
*Not deep pocket sheets.

100% 500 Thread Count Single-Ply, Heavy-weight Luxury Soft Cotton (100% Cotton Composition, NOT MICROFIBER) Silky Sateen Bed Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket, Queen Size
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By rnahola on April 29, 2013
I have to say I have never received such a awful product from Amazon in my years of ordering. These sheets came like someone had already slept in them.....stains and all. The fitted sheet even had a pink hue to them. Ya so I returned them.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By William E. Schroeter on April 27, 2013
Color Name: IvorySize Name: Queen Verified Purchase
They had threads unwinding from several places and were about 8" short in length of a Queen mattress... and that is by only extending the pockets perhaps a couple of inches over the corners. On top of that, they were also extremely thin. The sheets are so see through when that they really would not be protecting the mattress, all the things that they are supposed to protect your mattress from would pass right through.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful By linrick on June 1, 2013
Color Name: IvorySize Name: Queen
i bought a set of king in coffee from Luzy's Storage Place based on good reviews. they advertised 600ct. and used the same picture as this 500ct. but the one i bought is no longer on amazon for me to leave a review. on the package, the brand is True Organic and on the back has a printing of Linens-and-Things on the bottom right corner with $129. i do not believe these are the sheets belonging to the package because they felt like polyester coming out of the package. they weren't soft as 100% cotton should be. and after i wash, they felt hard/crispy coming out of dryer. hesitated but i put them on my bed anyway. then i had to take them off just as soon. sheets were so scratchy and hot that my hubby and i changed sheets immediately. our 10 yo 300ct sheets were so much better. i think they're the cheap sheets that model homes used for decoration purpose only.

btw, the sheets i bought are made in china.

left a negative review on seller regarding the product, seller asked amazon to remove it. amazon did and i have no option to leave them any feedback because Luzy's don't have those sheets/product listed anymore. also, Luzy's wanted all negative feedbacks removed on their page because i don't see them anymore. not a very trusted seller that i strongly recommend you stay away from.
By Carroll on July 12, 2013
Nice and smooth, highly recommended I even but a second set in a different color after sleeping on the first set.

Most Recent Customer Reviews