Start reading Thread of Suspicion (The Justice Agency) on the free Kindle Reading App or on your Kindle in under a minute. Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here.

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Enter a promotion code
or gift card

Try it free

Sample the beginning of this book for free

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Anybody can read Kindle books—even without a Kindle device—with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets and computers.
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Color:
Image not available

To view this video download Flash Player

Thread of Suspicion (The Justice Agency) [Kindle Edition]

Susan Sleeman
4.8 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (21 customer reviews)

Digital List Price: $5.99 What's this?
Kindle Price: $4.61
You Save: $1.38 (23%)

Formats

Amazon Price New from Used from
Kindle Edition $4.61  
Paperback --  
Mass Market Paperback, Large Print --  
Kindle Daily Deals
Kindle Delivers: Daily Deals
Subscribe to find out about each day's Kindle Daily Deals for adults and young readers. Learn more (U.S. customers only)

Book Description

FALSELY ACCUSED! 

When someone sabotages former navy SEAL Luke Baldwin's "unhackable" software, there's more than his reputation at stake. Faced with treason charges, Luke turns to Dani Justice, a computer expert and skilled investigator. She's eager to dive into the challenging case…until she uncovers a devastating connection. The hacker framing Luke has a personal, deadly history with Dani. Luke's code of honor and his growing feelings make him resolved to protect the sweet, strong woman he knows is more vulnerable than she'd admit. But what good is his training or determination against an enemy who can hack into any system and find them wherever they hide?  

The Justice Agency: Family and law enforcement go hand in hand

Editorial Reviews

Review

Romantic Times 2014 Reviewers Choice Book of the Year- 4 1/2 Stars! Fantastic - A keeper. "The reader will have a hard time putting this down."  - RT (Romantic Times) Book Reviews

From the Author

THE JUSTICE AGENCY
Family and Law Enforcement Go Hand in Hand

Meet The Justice Agency - Ethan, Cole, Kat, Dani, and Derrick Justice-five adopted siblings with a law enforcement background who work together in the Justice Agency to help people who traditional law enforcement has failed.

Book 1. Double Exposure featuring Ethan Justice June-2012
Book 2. Dead Wrong featuring Kat Justice November-2012
Book 3. No Way Out featuring Cole Justice May-2013
Book 4. Thread of Suspicion featuring Dani Justice October-2013
Book 5. Dark Tide featuring Derrick Justice March-2014

Product Details

• File Size: 343 KB
  • Print Length: 221 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0373445571
  • Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense (October 1, 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00CFX57QC
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97,801 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
(21)
4.8 out of 5 stars
3 star
2 star
1 star
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF SLEEMAN'S BEST YET October 31, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition
I count Susan Sleeman one of my favorite authors. Typical of her Justice Agency novels, Thread of Suspicion is full of mystery and suspense and features one of the Justice siblings, Dani. There is a romantic thread woven into the story, the plot focuses on the plight of the hero, Luke Baldwin, and Dani's efforts to clear his reputation and save his business.

I look forward to reading lots more books by Susan Sleeman.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Story October 22, 2013
By Terri
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This fourth book in The Justice Agency series is a great read. Dani and Luke have past hurts and fear to overcome. As they work together to stop a criminal God shows them that He is still a very present help in time of need. This is a story worth reading.
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! October 10, 2013
I love this series. Susan Sleeman is one of my all time favorite authors and the Justice Agency is a series filled with suspense, action and romance. Doesn't get much better than that as long as you have a talented author at the helm and Susan's got it!

I loved Dani's story and Luke was just the man to open her heart. Just one Justice member left. I can't wait for the last book in the series. Highly recommend this book and all the others in the series.
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars Traitor or hero? Will Justice succeed? October 7, 2013
This fourth Justice Agency suspense novel focuses on Dani Justice and her computer skills, which prove useful in investigating a software company's hacked system. Who would have thought her techie work could put her life on the line?

Former navy SEAL Luke Baldwin, owner of SatCom, wants to provide secure communications for the military so the enemy can't infiltrate their lines. He doesn't want others to die needlessly like his partner did in Afghanistan. Now it looks like he could lose the military contract plus be designated a traitor.

Luke and Dani are thrown together on this project, and sparks ignite between them too--but they both resist the attraction since their last flames burnt them. They each grow in trust of one another and of God. But will they be able to prove his innocence and find the hacker/killer?

Susan Sleeman has penned another thrilling story in Thread of Suspicion, again set in my home state in the town of Portland, Oregon.
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wonderful October 4, 2013
This book is a Christian Romance book with Suspense overtones. I have recently purchased a bunch of these books and this one is a keeper. The hero and heroine are both very compelling and likeable. The suspense was fast paced and made my heart thump. I enjoyed everything about this book.
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars Great book October 2, 2013
Format:Mass Market Paperback
Susan Sleeman has once again given us a thrilling, suspenseful chapter in the lives of the Justice Agency. I enjoyed getting to know Dani better, and seeing her lead the investigation with her wonderful computer skills. I had the murderer figured out, but just not the reason behind it, so that was a surprise ending for me. I do hope that we see Luke again in the next Justice Agency story, he is a perfect fit for the Agency. Each time I read a Justice Agency book, I say it was my favorite, but I just enjoy the entire series. Great books, and this one did not disappoint me. 5 stars from this reviewer!
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Romantic Suspense October 2, 2013
This story grabbed me on page one and didn't let go until the end. I've read every book in this series and Thread of Suspicion was as good as the rest.
I appreciate that although it's part of a series it stands alone and it's not necessary to read the other books to understand this one.
Way to go, Susan Sleeman for writing another can't-put-down story!
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars This series keeps getting better and better! October 1, 2013
Format:Mass Market Paperback
I just finished reading Thread of Suspicion, the fourth book in the Justice Agency by Susan Sleeman. This one is definitely my favorite. Not because the writing is better than the other three (all four are terrific reads), but because now I've had three books ahead of this one to introduce me to and keep me learning about the sibling group. I love reading books that continue where you've left off, while still giving me a complete story so when I flip over the back cover, I am satisfied, yet wanting more.

As always, Ms. Sleeman starts this book with adventure which continues throughout the entire book. There is mystery, intrigue, romance, and even a little bit of humor here and there to lighten up the tension and suspense. There are definite Christian themes to get me thinking on a deeper level about my own spiritual growth as well as the growth of the characters.

I had already fallen in love with Dani and was so happy to learn more about her in this novel, but I have to say, I readily fell in love with Luke too. Ms. Sleeman paints such a detailed description of him, I honestly feel as though I could see him tangibly instead of just reading about him. And, I'm completely captivated by Derrick, Cole, and Ethan already but loved continuing where we left off with them as well. Of all the siblings, I think Kat is still my favorite and the way she and Mitch interact with each other is so fun-loving and sweet despite their tough occupations. There was one part in particular where the wives of Cole and Ethan speak up that not only had me laughing, but I could picture a genuine family having that conversation. And the best part? I wanted to be included in that family.

I love how Ms.
Read more ›
Comment | 
Most Recent Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read
Wow! Another great book by Susan Sleeman. I have fallen in love with the Justice family. This is Danni's story. Read more
Published 1 month ago by Wilani Wahl
5.0 out of 5 stars Another incredible Christian suspense with plenty of twists.
When someone sabotages former navy SEAL Luke Baldwin’s “unhackable” software, there’s more than his reputation at stake. Read more
Published 4 months ago by Debora Wilder
4.0 out of 5 stars Thread of Suspicion by Susan Sleeman – A Book Review
The continued saga of the Justice Agency, a private detection/protection agency run by adopted siblings, proved to be an engaging read. Read more
Published 5 months ago by Retiredandreading
5.0 out of 5 stars Love these suspense books
These were Christmas Presents for my mom and she needed the LP edition, she is very impressed and really enjoys the books
Published 5 months ago by Donna L. Haney
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Fast-Paced Romantic Suspense! Non-stop action !
I couldn't put it down.
I loved The Justice family !
Susan Sleeman is an excellent writer!
Published 5 months ago by Claudia
4.0 out of 5 stars another great Justice Agency book!
My only disappointment about this book is that I didn't read it immediately after reading the first three. Read more
Published 5 months ago by cpcoffman
5.0 out of 5 stars Thread of Suspicion
Excellent book by Susan Sleeman. Action from beginning to end. I like the family sticking together and helping each other out. A great book of surprises and action.
Published 6 months ago by Linda Kamola
5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I thought this was a great story, I have enjoyed the whole series so far. Looking forward to the next one!
Published 6 months ago by Jessica S.
5.0 out of 5 stars great book
The books in this series are engaging. Ms. Sleeman's style makes for a fun read. And they're very clean, something I find important!
Published 7 months ago by Katydid
5.0 out of 5 stars This series just keeps getting better and better!!!
Luke and Dani's story - super sweet.

Lots of suspense and romance, very well written and grabs you right from the start. Didn't guess the ending either!!! Read more
Published 8 months ago by Pamela
Search Customer Reviews
Search these reviews only

More About the Author

SUSAN SLEEMAN is a best-selling author of inspirational and clean read romantic suspense books. Awards include Thread of Suspicion-2013 Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Best Book Award, No Way Out-2014 Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence finalist, and The Christmas Witness-2012 Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence finalist. In addition to writing, Susan also hosts the popular website TheSuspenseZone.com. She currently lives in Oregon with her husband, but has lived in nine states. They have two daughters, a son-in-law, and an adorable grandson.
Connect with Susan at:
Her Website - http://www.susansleeman.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SusanSleemanBooks
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/susansleeman
Review Site - http://www.TheSuspenseZone.com

What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?

Forums

There are no discussions about this product yet.
Be the first to discuss this product with the community.
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
Prompts for sign-in

Look for Similar Items by Category