Your rating(Clear)Rate this item

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
on May 20, 2013
These sheets are fantastic. They are very soft, and fit my 16" mattress wonderfully. (They are even a little large, so I'm excited to see if they shrink when I wash them). They color is much more pink and rosy than represented in the picture, but still a great hue.

Added 6/10/2013 - I've been sleeping on these for a while, and after washing them, They have started to pill.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
on August 13, 2013
Sheets n Things is the very very best.
EXACTLY as described.
Lovely quality, color, piping hem detail. Excellent ample size for 14 inch mattress plus 4 inch memory foam topper.
Very comfortable and cool. Stay put and don't slip away from you or partner.
Don't fight your sheets in your sleep. Buy these.
Easy care. Easy price.

I would like to see a bit larger top sheet, but can't ask for everything for under $50.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Report abuse
on July 17, 2013
The sheets are of good quality, fit perfectly over extra thick mattress and topper.Color is as stated. I am very happy with this purchase.
Report abuse
on July 15, 2013
These sheets are soft and smooth without being slippery at all. They seem like a very good quality thick cotton that will last, but I've only washed them twice. Pockets are deep. Color a bit more true pink than photo. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Report abuse
on June 17, 2013
I am replacing all of my polyester with as much pure cotton as I can. These sheets are 100% cotton. Real natural material. I washed them and they fit the bed perfect. The color did not fade nor did they shrink. I feel closer to nature and my skin feels fresher when it is next to natural material not plastic.
Report abuse
on July 25, 2013
The sheets are wonderfully soft and cool and, unlike another set of sheets which I purchased at the same time from another manufacturer, there is ample material to encompass my 12" memory foam mattress. I'm very pleased with the quality and the fit and wouldn't hesitate to buy from this manufacturer again.
Report abuse
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on August 17, 2013
Sheets do not wash/dry like 100% cotton . . .more like a cotton/synthetic blend and do not have the weight of other 300 thread count sheets I have. I expected a more substantial fabric when I ordered 300 thread count 100% cotton sheets, i.e. stiff when washed/line dried.
Report abuse

Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.

Send us feedback

How can we make Amazon Customer Reviews better for you?
Let us know here.