- Hardcover: 457 pages
- Publisher: Random House Inc (T); 1st edition (August 1978)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0394501179
- ISBN-13: 978-0394501178
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.2 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,279,729 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Three by Box: The Complete Mysteries of Edgar Box Hardcover – August, 1978
Up to 50% off select Mystery, Thriller, & Suspense books
For a limited time, select books are up to 50% off. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Peter Cutler Sargeant is a New York City publicity man. An observer and exploiter of the rich and powerful. Sargeant, smarter than any cop, plays every angle to expose the pretentious and corrupt. Great, good fun, from a master storyteller, these three shouldn't be missed.