- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006GIXSTK
- Item model number: CLCERT-PERSONALIZED
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #174,757 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Three Designing Women Custom Designer Personalized Self-Inking Stamp
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Choose from 1,000's of personalized and lifestyle designs custom stamps are perfect for personalizing envelopes, notes, bookplates, recipe cards, gift tags, gift-wrap and so much more
- Perfect for any occasion, event, or announcement: happy birthday, birth announcements, save the date announcements, from the kitchen of, holidays cards and more
- Perfect for organization, home office or correspondence: name and monogram, change of address, from the desk of, this book belongs to, thank you notes, business cards, letterhead and more
- Stamp impression is approximately 1 1/2 inches and comes with black ink
- Box set contains stamper & custom stamp design certificate that is easily redeemable online (instructions included) stamp design will ship within 5 business days due to the personalized nature of this product, all sales are final
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Good quality stamp. Sharp image, easy to use and looks exactly like the picture. I'm buying another one as a gift for a friend!
My stamp is no longer crooked, but having to readjust the stamp at all was pretty frustrating. I bought my stamp machine and custom plate through Paper Source, which I DO NOT recommend doing. The cost of that was $39.95 plus expensive UPS ground shipping. Had I realized I could order the same thing on Amazon for about $10 less with Prime shipping, I would have definitely gone that route.
I like the look of the stamp, but for a designer product I expect high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. I would recommend buying this product at a discounted price, but at full cost it is not worth the expense.
While I think the idea of this gift is thoughtful, this company does not make the experience enjoyable for a new couple and I would recommend getting your friends/family a different gift so that they don't have a negative experience from your gift like I did.
Overall I was very satisfied with the transaction and would recommend the company.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the perfect gift for a wedding shower, a housewarming, teacher gift, etc. It is important to understand that it doesn't come with the stamp itself, just the frame. Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by T. Saritzky
I own two of these stamps and love them both. The ordering process for your customized stamp plate is very simple. There are so many great designs to choose from. Read morePublished on June 19, 2013 by Mrs. Otter
Gave 2 of these to friends who got their masters degrees. Both were excited that they could pick out their own stamp. Read morePublished on June 19, 2013 by hedgie
I have ordered several of these now. I use one for a book stamp (this book belongs to), and one for my return address. Read morePublished on June 12, 2013 by KDG teacher
Love the stamp and the multitude of design choices they have...it's a very jiffy little stamp and performs nice clean stamps. Read morePublished on May 29, 2013 by Nannette Krause
I live this company and their product. I have three of these stampedes and several general plates for holidays, gift tags, etc
The version on amazon makes a great... Read more
This is my second stamp from 3 designing women. They make a great and reasonably priced product, and their customer service is fantastic!
THANK YOU! Read more
This personalized stamper is very high quality. It arrived as advertised and performs a advertised. Lots of different graphics to choose from.Published on February 27, 2013 by Catherine J. Larson