Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Three Dog Bakery Lick'n Crunch! All-Natural Sandwich Cookie Treats for Dogs , 13 oz (369 g)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 7, 2011
I first bought a box of these LICK 'N CRUNCH! dog cookies as a Christmas gift for my Dad's little rat terrier, Buddy. My dad always had a little Christmas gift for Buddy and we have tried to keep doing that since my dad's death. Buddy loves these treats! I've given some to my sister's dog (a collie-mix) and the dog next door (a little Yorkshire terrier). They love them, too. The cookies resemble brown Oreo or Hydrox cookies. These cookies are made by the Three Dog Bakery, a company in Missouri that specializes in making baked treats specifically for dogs. Not only are these treats made in the USA, but they are also made with all-natural ingredients. You can't always give a dog people food, but you can get them the next best thing, dog cookies from the Three Dog Bakery.
on October 24, 2007
I first bought these a few years ago and Bailey and Samantha,my Boxers, adored them. Every time I say "cookie?," they run to the drawer I keep them in and start drooling like mad...and they never drool (ok, maybe also for potato chips!) I live in the Netherlands and cannot get them here, so very time I go home, or a colleague comes from the States, we "mule" them over so the dogs can have their fix!
on March 11, 2011
I received these dog treats that I had purchased for my Shih-tzu "Zach". As I was unpackaging them, my two granddaughters just happened to be standing there. Both of the girls, one 11 and one 7 years old, thought that these treats were really oreo cookies, and each girl wanted one of these to eat. My dog loved these treats. The girls (I hope), will never know!
on October 6, 2007
My little Brussels Griffon, Bentley, loves these cookies. I bought a box to try and ordered 2 more. He prefers them to others I bought that he obviously liked. There are quite a few cookies in a box.
on April 23, 2016
The dog treats work good. But this for how expensive they are the dog treats when I open the package 50% of them were crumbled and broken. Not happy
on February 5, 2016
My Labrador LOVES these cookies!! They smell great and obviously taste great!! I have to keep stocked up on these!!
on June 5, 2015
Good cookies unfortunately half of them broken upon delivery.
on September 25, 2015
They were all crushed upon delivery!
on June 11, 2016
Dogs love it.
on September 25, 2011
You know at first I was like WOW these things are salty, but you get used to it after a while. I'm going to have to give you 3 stars cause honestly I donlt know how you can sell this stuff to humans.