Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Board bookChange

on November 23, 2012
I like this traditional story. It's fun to read to my little grandson & he loves the repititon of the wolf huffing & puffing.
on January 12, 2014
nice illustrations for this classic story of the 3 little pigs. I got this for my grandchild along with the stacking 3 little pigs set, so it was a nice combo for her.
on June 21, 2013
Classic story of the 3 little pigs. I gave this 3 stars because this is a children's/baby board book, but I wasn't a fan of the illustrations. The 3 little piggies look like 3 middle aged old piggies.
on May 31, 2011
Cute, colorful classic tale....in a board book to be looked at over and over by my grandchildren's little, not always careful, hands.
on February 28, 2005
Read it to my kids all the time. They love it. Can always get them to calm down by pulling out this book.
on April 19, 2015
Closer to the traditional story.
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2006
i read this to my twin toddlers using a 'mean' voice for the wolf, and squeaky ones for the kids. they love it!
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse