Though there have been many translated beings, none seem to have captured the interest and intrigue of the Latter-day Saint people as have the Three Nephites. Through the scriptures and the words of General Authorities, this book provides answers to questions such as:
* How do translated beings differ from mortals and resurrected beings?
* What purpose do they serve in the Lords plan?
* Are they able to be tempted?
* Will they ever taste of death?
* Are translated beings still playing a role in the world today?
In addition to the Three Nephites, the author discusses other translated beings, including Enoch, Melchizedek, Moses, Elijah, John the Beloved, Alma the younger, and Nephi, the son of Helaman.
And what is Cains fate? This cursed individual is supposedly still alive and was seen twice by Elder David W. Patten.
This well-documented and easy-to-read book provides a wealth of historical information about translated beingsinformation that is finally brought together under one cover.