Three-Quarters of the Wait is Over!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 4:14:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 4:15:55 PM PDT
Jed says:
I am a huge Nintendo fan, and since the release date was announced on September 13, I have been counting every day to November 18. We Nintendo fans have a lot to look forward to with this console- TVii is going to be great, a revolutionary Gamepad, free online gameplay, Zelda HD, Metroid Prime HD, Mario HD, more great first-party games, great third-party support, and a vast amount of other possibilities. This is the first new console we have seen for six years and the wait is almost over!

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:34:17 PM PDT
Just a little over two weeks left, so we're getting close. I'm hoping my local Walmart participates in the 12:01 am launch so I can get my console late Saturday night and charge up the gamepad overnight so everything will be ready for Sunday morning. This will be the first console I've had from day one, so this will be a new experience for me. In the next week or so some of the gaming sites should be getting pre-release copies and we'll get the setup demonstrations and see the early reviews. Hopefully Nintendo will post the manual online before launch so we can read up on what we'll neeed to know. The Wii manual was the size of a small book and I'm thinking this one may be even larger.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 8:48:58 PM PDT
Jed says:
There is something great about buying a new console on release day. It almost brings back the excitement and nostalgia that we got as kids on Christmas morning. And there is nothing wrong with something that brings wholesome, pure fun back into people's lives. Come on November 18!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 7:16:33 AM PST
Two weeks from today none of us are likely to be posting here as we'll be too busy playing with our new Wii U's. I can't wait!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 7:30:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 11:07:51 AM PST
Jed says:
Only two weeks, but it will feel like an eternity............... I think my wife is laying the smack down on me. She told me that since the Wii U, three games, and a pro controller is such an expensive purchase right before Christmas...............I have to wrap it, put it under the Christmas tree, and wait until December 25 to open it. My two weeks might be six! I think I married the devil!<LOL>

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 10:03:51 AM PST
Keola Weaver says:
I completely agree with you Jed. I feel like a little kid waiting to open my present on Christmas morning on lucky for me, Christmas comes on November 18th this year. So looking forward to playing this system and using the new gamepad for gaming as well as watching TVii. However, two weeks might as well be 2 centuries because the wait will be agonizingly long. Soooo excited!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 21, 2013 2:11:53 AM PDT
Yes
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (644)