- File Size: 2226 KB
- Print Length: 12 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Serpentine Music & Media (November 11, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007SIR8OS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,393,403 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Three Steps to Selling Your eBook: Platform Building for Authors (Authors Go Public Book 1) Kindle Edition
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to spend a buck and then say "Holy Cow - I sure learned a lot from that!!" - do it here and buy her book.
Then do your own!
The kind of mistakes you won't make if you read Anne's book.
Seriously. None of these is hard. Nothing in here should lead to a "why didn't I think of that?" moment. Yet the fact remains -- most authors don't even know that they are NOT doing the things Ann talks about.
Don't be that person. Don't leave obvious holes in your strategy. Invest the tiny amount of money and the 10 minutes it will take to read the book (more like an hour if you need to follow any of the excellent links to additional content she's provided.) You'll see better results if you do. I promise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I do so appreciate the author writing this little book. But I would have appreciated more if it was written more for content and less as a marketing exercise. Read morePublished 20 months ago by E. Beaton
If you're looking for a quick introduction to promoting your own writing (ebooks in particular), this book will get you up and running. Read morePublished on June 9, 2012 by Caleb Rogers
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help