Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Three Wishes
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on February 1, 2004
I have loved this movie for so long. Saw it on tv this am and decided to find it for my own collection. Here we are.... This is one FABULOUS movie. Patrick Swayze really shows his true talent. Buy I say, buy it you must. It is one for the collectors
on April 2, 2001
I have seen this movie two times and am purchasing it on DVD, because it deserves to be in my collection. This movie is awesome, if you have kids its a must see!
on December 20, 2006
This is a very powerful film with an excellent message. Know what is really important in life and never give up. Patrick Swayze plays a drifter with the power to grant wishes. Swayze does a great job in this film and makes his character fairly realistic. Joseph Mazzello (The Tissue King) puts his best foot forward showing why he's cast in so many tear jerkers. I love this film and have it in my collection.
on October 19, 2006
I own this film and have seen it 3 times. So WHY, after a plethora of reviewers, do I now write a review? The answer is simple: Joe Mazzello.

Before I elaborate, I must give credit to Patrick Swayze, and to Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. They had moments in the film that were spectacular in all candor. No one doubts their talents, and this movie further supports my assertion.

But, back to Joe Mazzello. Joe is a 1990s and 21st Century acting phenomenon. He always gives 110% and I am almost certain that ALL of his takes are almost indistinguishable due to their consistency. He is THAT good, and this movie shows it. I believe that this movie was the FIRST REAL showing of his genuine capabilities ... capabilities elaborated upon and confirmed in 1997's "Star Kid" and in 1998's "Simon Birch."

I swear, Joe's portrayal was so convincing, that by the movie's end I vicariously wanted to buy an old-style bicycle, don a tee shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, and head to the field and play some baseball!

Joe Mazzello's motto about acting is this: "Just make it look REAL!"

And Joe made it look real in "Three Wishes." So, how do I know? I remember watching the Mickey Mouse Club on TV, in the 1950s. Joe was as real as it gets.
on April 25, 2016
Three Wishes is a masterpiece about a boy who is desperate over his Father who is in the USAF and missing during the Korean Conflict. This DVD Collection edition is a real tribute to Patrick Swayze, who is deceased due to pancreatic cancer. Here is the perfect actor team of Patrick Swayze and young Joseph Marzello. In the role of a young boy, Joseph Marzello never ceases to display the precocious ability to give a character the most real, alive, natural life as an Actor. In addition, Patrick Swayze had the remarkable ability to take the lead in a movie cast draw out the best in all other actors around him. This is a heart-warming family film that enables a viewer to reach the depths of desperation of a household - and the relief when their household member is no longer MIA or KIA and returned to them. Any family member who views this DVD will receive great benefit from this on the meaning of life.
on October 9, 2015
I love this film! Five stars! This film is suitable for all family member entertainment, but I think adults will love it more than kids, because of the story. There's a drama, comedy, sadness, loss, hopes, all in this film, completed sweet wonderful melodrama with a little fantasy scenes. The cinematography, the musics, and the acting of all actors are excellent, I can't forget it from my mind. Joseph Mazzello's acting is very incredible for a child actor, he made his character (Little Tom) so real with all those touching emotions. Also, Little Tom character reminds me of my childhood, that's why I love this film even more.
The little thing that bothered me is the DVD was copied in Korea, the Extra Features are in Korean language in some of parts, and the quality of pictures is not good as digital HD version, but still worth to be collected, especially if you're a fans of some actors in this film.
on August 13, 2015
WHAT A GREAT MOVIE, PATRICK DID A GREAT JOB. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD IF HE HAD DONE MORE OF THIS TYPE OF MOVIE. IT WILL MAKE YOU CHOKE, THE PLOT WAS DONE WELL, AND THE ACTING WAS TERRIFIC. THIS DVD SHOULD BE IN YOUR COLLECTION.
on January 22, 2014
Not what I expected as I love most Patrick Swayze movies. You upheld your part of the bargain by mailing it promptly in good packaging. I would certainly purchase movies from you in the future and would recommend your site to my friends. Thank you very much.
on November 13, 2013
this is one of my christmas list items and it was a very good item at a good price, thank you. this is the tv show from when i was a kid and they are not so bad as are the ones on today tv. i would rather pay to buy good things for kids to watch than to allow them to see the evil and bad tv shows of today.
on September 21, 1999
One of the better effects movies of its time. They truly enhanced this story, and made it a joy for the whole family. Rysher should make a DVD of this one.