Buy Through Capcom's Online Store Instead for AWESOME BONUS!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2010 2:40:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2010 2:40:51 PM PST
B. Whelan says:
Just a heads up people! -- If you are in the least bit interested in this game, I highly recommend heading over to the Capcom store to pre-order. As a bonus for pre-ordering (and for an extra $10), you will ALSO receive a brand new copy of the now OOP first Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney DS game! Ace Attorney goes for well over $40-50+ everywhere else, so this is one deal you will most likely not want to pass up. ;)

Posted on Dec 16, 2010 8:54:50 AM PST
coolgamer says:
Wow thanks for the info!

Posted on Dec 16, 2010 9:21:09 AM PST
B. Whelan says:
No prob! :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 8:48:05 AM PST
mawile says:
That is a very good deal for the first Phoenix Wright game. Too bad I already bought it or I would have been all over this!

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 10:11:30 AM PST
Okami<3 says:
I already got the first game though it'd be nice to have a second one, but amazon's pre order is some music from the game though depends if the music is good..

Posted on Jan 7, 2011 3:15:32 AM PST
Wow! Thanks for this! I've been dying to get Phoenix Wright, but it's like, a million dollars everywhere.

Posted on Jan 7, 2011 8:16:37 PM PST
Adamanteve says:
It's actually ten dollars more on the capcom site, but after much thought I've decided that the ten dollars is worth it, since my copy of the original phoenix wright was stolen long ago.

Posted on Jan 12, 2011 11:18:58 AM PST
coolgamer says:
Well they are sort of charging ten dollars for the ace attorney game, which is, like, ridiculously good! I already received my two games...can't wait to try them!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2011 1:45:00 PM PST
C. Forman says:
Where exactly does the original PW go for $40-$50+? Amazon has it for $29.99, which means it's not OOP.

Still a good deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2011 2:07:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2011 2:19:45 PM PST
B. Whelan says:
It's going NOW for $29.99 b/c Capcom just did a reprint, which has now caused the price to fall again. Prior to the reprint, and at the time this discussion was started, it went from anywhere between $40-50+. So yes, it WAS OOP, but now it is not any longer. Assumptions don't always mean that you are correct, as in this case. Just keep that in mind for the future. ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - Nintendo DS
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - Nintendo DS by Capcom (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (98)