5.0 out of 5 stars Author, Linda Kranz, has created another winner!
Published on May 4, 2000 by Dari B. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I have a feeling that when I finish writing in this book, it will be a very special part of my life, because many of the questions are deep and you really have to think to answer them. What I didn't like is that sometimes you have to think TOO much because some questions are really broad. For example, "What are some of the funniest things that ever happened to you?" I...
Published on May 13, 2007 by Susie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Author, Linda Kranz, has created another winner!, May 4, 2000
Dari B. Brown (Lawrenceville, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
Third in a series of journals for the whole family, Linda Kranz has designed Through My Eyes, A Journal for Teens to help young men and women explore their relationship with their parents, friends, others and themselves. Filled with Ms. Kranz's signature thought-starters such as "If you could look ahead five years, what do you think you would see?" this gem of a journal for teens will have your son or daughter or other teen family members or friends wanting to take it to their "special place" and being filling in the pages. Young people, especially teenagers need the opportunity to express their thoughts and feelings to themselves and this journal is an ideal way to help teens begin that self-exploration

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful thought provoking journal, December 27, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I purchased this book for my daughter for Christmas. She is only 9 years old and dislikes doing any creative writing. Christmas evening she disappeared into her room with this journal and wrote for hours. I will buy this journal again in a few years so that she can compare and look back at how she has changed as she becomes a young woman. The questions are thought provoking and introspective. This book is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teen daughter loves this, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I purchased this as a gift for my 15yr old daughter for Christmas. I know the highschool years can be filled with emotions and thought that this might be a good outlet for her. I was a bit nervous, thinking she would either love it or hate it. She loved it! My teen placed all her other gifts aside Christmas morning and starting writing in her journal before messing with any of her other items. That says a lot! She plans on keeping and cherishing this journal throughout her life. My daughter is the all american teenage girl and by her response to the journal I would guess most teen girls would also like this journal. I plan to buy another journal for my younger daughter and put it away so that I can give it to her at the beginning of her highschool year as well. Great purchase at a great price... even though Daddy still doesn't understand why she likes it so much lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent place to keep thoughts & memories, November 9, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I think this book is a great journal...I'm not a fan of diaries, but this is different. There are some good thought-provoking questions...I recommend this for all teens.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
This is a journal that has open ended questions and leading thoughts... My 12 yo daughter thinks it is the best present she got. She immediately began writing in it and she shared it with her friends as well. I thought at time of purchase that I was getting a sort of 'journal' or diary thing with blank pages and only a small bit of text but it is mostly a book to read and finish thought lines and sentences, etc. I recommend it heartily because my daughter thinks it is relevant to her age and situations, etc. she can carry it with her because of the size of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great journaling experience, February 1, 2007
K. Rexroat (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I purchased this for my teen-age son and others in the series for my daughter and as gifts. The artwork is interesting, the suggested topics are relevant to the age group, and it makes it more interesting than just listing what you did today. It is not dated like a daily journal, so you can use it when and how you want. I have also found that kids like these journals better than a blank book, which can be overwhelming. I wish I had this when I was a kid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for young teens, July 13, 2007
Lydia Olaguibel (Boca Raton, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I bought this book for my son who is 16 years old. My intentions were to give him something he could use to express his feelings and thoughts without the fear of judgments. A place that was strictly his own - for his eyes only. My son, reluctantly, accepted the book. Judging by the way he looked at me, I could tell he was thinking "what's up with my mom giving me this?" It took a few minutes before he took a quick glance through it, finally, he commented that he thought it was okay. He said the questions and style of the book were alright and he might use it. In adult language that means he did like it and he might actually use it. Recently, I asked him if he had written in it yet and he said yes. I was thrilled. The fact that he wrote in it already says this is a good one to give your teen - especially a young boy teen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geared for teens - not explicit, like others., May 17, 2014
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I bought this for my granddaughter; she is 12.
After doing much research on several other journal type books, I settled on this one because it is specifically designed for teens. Others which I've looked into, have rather risque questions which are not suitable at all for young teens (i.e. name locations which you've had sex) - no, we don't want to go there just yet!!
This has more age appropriate starter questions, by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
I haven't seen this book but my son is writing in it. It has helped him open up and share his feelings. Like that there are questions in it that jog his memory to write about specific things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected and more!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens (Paperback)
Got this for my daughter's 13th birthday, it's her most favorite gift (she received so many!) It's really nice for the teen that has many moods (pretty much any teenage girl!), being able to jump from page to page choosing different topics depending on how she feels that day is great. It's sparked a lot of conversation too! She really enjoys this form of journal keeping, it's much better than a blank page that occasionally gets filled with negative words about a bad day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens
Through My Eyes: A Journal for Teens by Linda Kranz (Paperback - July 1, 1998)
$12.95 $11.05