ThruNite Lynx Tactical Flashlight Features and Specifications: - Good for tactical, hunting, outdoor sports and exploring purposes - Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries or one 18650 rechargeable battery
- Max output:1000 lumens with XM-L2
- Working voltage: 2.7-6.3V
- 170mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter) x 35mm (Head)
- 210g weight (without batteries)
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
- Tail-switch and twist ring design. Total 4 modes. Momentary ON and three self-define modes
from Firefly(0.04lm) to High(1000lm),Slowly Strobe and Quickly Strobe.
- Lock function: Quickly triple click to lock on/off.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Removable crenelate bezel
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Removable clip
- Accessories(included): Holster, Diffuser.
-Accessories(optional): Filter(red, green, yellow, blue)
Lock ON/OFF Quickly triple click the tail-switch to lock the flashlight on/off at any time. The flashlight will flash twice if it's done.
Turn ON/OFF Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
Settings Total 4 modes, and the first modes is Momentary ON, the other modes can be set from Firefly(0.04lm) to High(1000lm), Slowly Strobe and Quickly Strobe by pressing-and-holding the tail-switch from off, the light will ramp through its output levels until you release the tail-switch.
Note that the light will flash twice within one second when the output level reach at Firefly or High.
Changing Modes Turn the control ring and click the tail-switch again.