5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite! Almost Like The Arcade!
Pro: I use it to play a PS3 game called "SplitSecond"This steering wheel and pedal set is dynamite, tight steering and extremely responsive, with gear shifting directly on the wheel itself. accelaration and brake pedals are rubber and have a good feel.

Published 3 months ago by Keith Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Thrustmaster
Published 18 months ago by Jinelle Schulere

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Thrustmaster, January 7, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel for PS3 and PC (Accessory)
This is the first time I've gotten a defective item that has only been able to be used for a few days before it stopped working. Received this item (international order) about 4 days ago. Started using it 3 days ago. It worked great for the past 2 days. Having only been playing gran turismo 5 with this wheel. After a while (today), while driving, the car suddenly turned to the left while I was turning right. So, I thought it was a 'defect' of the car. That being said, I exited the race, then reopened it. When the race started, it turned to the left without me even turning the wheel. So I got quite worried. That being said, after I exited the game, I noticed that the cursor in the game went to the farthest left icon in the menu in the game without me even pressing a button on the wheel. After exiting the game, disconnecting the wheel and restarting the ps3 (while the wheel was connected AND disconnected on two accounts), the wheel was not working, in that, if I turned the wheel left or right, I got no response. I can only use the buttons themselves and the pedals, not the physical wheel. Seeing as how I'm a bloody international buyer, I'm quite disappointed, very...very disappointed, since I will have difficulty in sending this item back. I'm a 19 year old, not a child. I haven't been acting like tarzan and wildly turning this wheel. Take a look at this wheel's design and durability again Thrustmaster.

1.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, October 22, 2013
Bought this and it worked for about a month and then it went to only registering about 50-60% of the actual speed. Thrustmaster was quick to solve the problem for the first couple weeks, but now I haven't heard from them as far as fixing the problem in several weeks. Consistently bug them for an answer, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Your best bet is to spend a little extra and get a unit with a little better quality from a different manufacturer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheep, August 9, 2013
Its sensitive, cheep but thick plastic. The vibration motors do not work on any game. And some games do some strange things when its plugged in.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, January 6, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
It never worked properly, took forever to load on to the ps3,and then once we got it to work it stopped steering after 1/2 a day. DO NOT BUY IT!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than most, and mine did not work, June 28, 2013
When I received my used Thrustmaster steering wheel, I immediately tried it with several PlayStation 3 games, including Midnight Club L.A., Grand Theft Auto IV, and a few others. The steering function of the wheel did not work and the buttons on the back were very flimsy. I would not even buy this product new. The plastic is a very cheap plastic and it is just not worth the time and money. The clamp to the table is also very loose at the attachment to the steering; it is tight on the table, but the wheel would slip off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible (waste of money), May 30, 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought it and it is a piece of junk. You need to have a correct table, must be straight. Takes forever to setup and does not work good at all. Don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite! Almost Like The Arcade!, March 28, 2014

Con: The only disadvantage to this game accesor is that you must clamp the steering wheel on to a small card table (Which is what I did) or similar so that it stays stationary. This must also be done with the pedals (My Suggestion is a plywood board and that trusted duck tape...outside of that, this is great fun for both children and adults alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for F1 2012, July 16, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This product is good for general racing games. I wouldn't reccomend this to someone wanting a full simulator experiance, but it's a cheap wheel... so why would someone think it was going to be good. Buttons and steering are very responsive. My break squeaks and annoys me, but I still use this wheel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arg, March 24, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Worked for about 20 minutes then stopped turning...Im lazy so I didnt try sending it back or anything...it was low priced so I didnt have high expectations anyway

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, March 19, 2013
the equipement is fualty and im sending it back sorry for the inconvinience.... hope i didnt cause u guys n e promblems and will send it back soon as i get a chance

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel for PS3 and PC
Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel for PS3 and PC by Thrustmaster VG (PlayStation 3, Windows)
$40.51