Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel for PS3 and PC
- Product manufactured under official Ferrari license. Ferrari is the emblem of victory and automotive competition - values that are genuinely appreciated by gamers!
- 3-in-1: PlayStation 3 & PC!One racing wheel for all game systems. Vibration Feedback feature on PC ONLY.
- Ferrari-style realistic on-wheel sequential gear shift levers. Two Ferrari style digital gear shift levers located on the wheel.
- Wide progressive pedal assembly with resilient brake pedal. Progressive pedal assembly featuring a footrest enabling precise and comfortable acceleration and braking - ideal for heel and toe racing!
- Mapping feature: fully programmable functions. The 11 buttons, D-Pad, 2 pedals and 2 gearshift levers can be relocated by users. Adjustable wheel sensitivity for precise driving!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Just rented "Dirt 2" for the PS3 and found out this wheel doesn't work at all with this game. I'm very disappointed. The wheel is still great for the price, but just wanted to warn people about this particular game.
I played "Dirt" and was right away disappointed by the large amount of steering I had to do for the small amount of turning the car in the game would do. So I immediately put it in the higher sensitivity mode. This was better, but still not great. For instance I would turn the wheel 1/2 of the range to the left, but the car would only very slightly turn. Not much more turning of the wheel would result in the car making the maximum turn. So basically the range wasn't consistent.
Then I threw on "Motorstorm". The performance was MUCH better. The range of steering was right in line with the steering range of the vehicle on the screen.
One note: I had to restart my PS3 in order for the peddles to be detected. For some reason when I plugged it into the PS3 after it was already booted it detected the steering wheel, but not the peddles.
So, bottom line, for the price it seems like a good deal!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I guess it works with the right product. I bought it for a laptop and it will not work for any of the games.Published 1 month ago by J. Macy
Just terrible. The build quality is junk, it dosen't always get detected and the accuracy is a joke.
If you can't afford a G27 then just buy a controller, this thing is junk.
So far just had a used one from Amazon warehouse delivered only used it for about 2 hours but for a 48. Read morePublished 5 months ago by thomas saylor
I would recommend using a set that is designed for your specific gaming system over this one. With that being said it did work fine on my PS3 when I used it. Read morePublished 10 months ago by C. D. Koehler