Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thrustmaster VG V.I.P. Case for PlayStation Vita
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 15, 2012
This is my 2nd vita case. The first one was the official travel pouch, which I didn't like for a variety of reasons -- too big, poor protection, etc.

I liked the idea of a hard case because I want to be able to throw it in my backpack/bag and not worry about other stuff crushing it. I worried about it with the other case.

This case is just big enough to fit the Vita. So if you want to fit other stuff in it, look elsewhere. The top of the case is matte black and feels kinda rubbery. The bottom is a glossy black plastic that looks/feels cheap. I wish the whole case was like the material they used on the top part. Really a minor complaint though. The vita fits perfectly into the case, there is no wiggle room, and there is a little tab you can pull on to help get it out of the case.

Overall I am happy with my purchase. I feel that it offers vastly superior protection to the other cases I've seen, I don't have to worry about the Vita getting smashed while in my bag, it's as compact as possible, and for the most part it doesn't look bad.
on March 13, 2012
This case is very cheaply made, the pictures don't do it justice at all. It is made of thin plastic and when you hold it you feel like you can crush it in you hands. It does however do the job its meant for. If you looking for a low profile case that will protect your Vita when throwing it in a bag, this case will do the job. All other cases i've seen look corny and are soft and bulky. This case is definitely over priced but with the options out there right now I don't regret the purchase.
If you just need a case to store your Vita when going on a trip or to school this case will do the job. It should be fine being thrown into your back pack. I don't think this case would withstand a substantial drop, but hey take care of your things and don't drop them.

Overall i give this case a 3/5. It works and it is the only decent case available for Vita, but its not as nice as it looks in the pictures.
on March 16, 2012
The pictures in my opinion make it look a little higher end than it actually is... and it should be noted that the back is that typical high gloss very plasticky material. Only the top is that smooth "soft touch" type material (which is the one part I liked best). I was hoping the case would not feel so light and plasticky, but that said it's the most compact, good looking case available right now from what I can tell, and if you can get it LESS than the $25 MSRP it's worth it. I wanted a good looking protective case that would simply hold my Vita, as I did not want to lug around the power cord or cartridges (I download all my games on this system) so I didn't want a big bulky case with pouches. I would have expected to pay $15-$20 for this case. Luckily I had an Amazon promo code to redeem, so for what I spent, I am happy. My rating: 3.5/5
on March 15, 2012
I ordered this case expecting something exactly like my glasses case, only for my Vita. Sure, the plastic on the bottom is not as attractive as the matte finish on the top, but the felt lining and compact size are nice. I am going all digital, so storage space is not something I need, although I am glad that I can fit a microfiber cloth in the case with the Vita. It is not going to give you much impact resistance, but it is perfect for carrying the Vita in a bag or pocket and preventing scratches and minor impacts. I prefer the felt interior to rubber interiors on other cases for scratch prevention. The hinge feels sturdy (lifted it by top half with Vita inside and it didn't budge) and the fit is snug for the Vita, so I don't think anything will hurt it during my commute. There may be cheaper alternatives of equal quality, but I think that this case is a good purchase if it seems more appealing to you than the other ones on the market right now. Nothing else is quite like it at this point.
on September 19, 2012
Some are looking for a Vita case which you can play without taking off the case. I wanted a hard case that will completely enclose the Vita so protection without dust getting in. If this is what you want, this is the case you need. The material is very nice, the cover snaps closed. You can put the Vita in this case and put in a bag with other things and not worry about Vita getting damaged.

It allows WiFi and 3G signals to get through the case as well. I got it used from Amazon for about $17, the one that I got was like new, great bargain.

I fully recommend this case for anyone who wants a hard, nice Vita case.
on July 6, 2012
Compared to the gluttony of other cases out there, this one is king. All others cost $20-30 retail and yet look very cheap. This case was purchased for $18 but looks as sleek and sexy as the Vita. It works as advertised and looks the part.
on July 24, 2012
Imagine a typical case that comes with your eyeglasses when you buy them, this is slightly less quality than that... or about equal. The Vita fits snugly and theres a little fabric tab to help lift the Vita out. It closes just like a eyeglasses case, just snaps shut loosely with no latch, so it's not an airtight case, but it works to prevent scratches to the Vita screen if you don't use a face protector. To me it's worth about $10 or less.
on January 29, 2013
There are a lot of cases out there for the PS Vita, and they range in price from a few dollars to "holy crap". Thrustmaster's case does its job protecting the Vita, and nothing more...and the price is commensurate. If you're looking for something to hold games and memory cards, this isn't for you.
on November 30, 2012
It does its job of keeping my vita safe when I use it to travel. It is like a big glasses case that the vita can fit into and has a glossy back. It looks nice to have but I'm a little worried that like a glasses case the hinges might wear out over time but hopefully that will not be for a while.
on December 1, 2012
Like other reviewers have mentioned, the quality is questionable. It feels like something that would be made as a high school project in order just pass the class. It fits my Vita snug - I almost feel like I have to jam it in sometimes as I have a small lanyard to wrap it around my wrist.

However, it's great for simply storing it when not in use in a drawer or something. Will keep all of the tiny scratches from pens and such away.

See 1 answered question