The Thule 92726 universal pull top carrier is an ideal option for transporting skis and snowboards when used with virtually any existing rooftop rack and vehicle type. The carrier has a maximum capacity of 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. It is very quick to install through the integrated SpeedLink mounting system, and utilizes innovative pull top telescoping functionality that slides skis and boards from the top of the roof to side of the car. Additional features include ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching, the ability to secure skis and the carrier to roof racks and compatibility with water-skis, wakeboards and fishing rods.
Sliding Pull Top Access to Skis and Snowboards
The Thule 92726 universal pull top ski and snowboard carrier is designed to provide easy rooftop stowage and access for up six pairs of skis or four snowboards - or even combinations of both. Its 30" wide loading platform attaches to the load bars of existing roof racks, securely clamping down and releasing at the touch of an oversized button. Skis and boards are securely held by ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching their surfaces. The one-push button mechanism of the 92726 makes it effortless to open, even when wearing gloves. Once open, the carrier also utilizes further innovative access functionality in the form of pull top telescoping arms that allow skis and boards to slide from the top of the roof to side of the car. Through this users can easily get to them, no matter what kind of vehicle the carrier is mounted on, or how tall the user is. The carrier arms also feature One-Key locks positioned just below the arm release buttons. These locks provide users with the confidence they need to leave skis and boards on the carrier while temporarily away from your vehicle, and fast single key access when they return.
Installation and Security with the SpeedLink Mounting System
As with earlier releases in Thule's product line of universal ski and snowboard carriers, the 92726 is designed to be compatible with virtually any existing roof rack, including all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. The 92726 takes ease of use and installation even further through its use of the SpeedLink mounting system. Its two carrier assemblies each have two mounting hardware pieces integrated into their lower edges. This hardware is composed of a rugged plastic bracket with a heavy-duty rubber T-strap hanging down from one end. To mount the carrier assemblies to rack load bars the plastic brackets are rotated from their inline position to a 45-degree angle to the bar. The rubber strap is then wrapped under the load bar with the T-end placed into a pocket on the opposite end of the bracket. This process is repeated on the other three spots where brackets contact load bars. Tightening knobs on the plastic brackets are then turned to secure the carrier assemblies. This hold is further secured with Thule One-Key locks built into to brackets, which secure the carrier and its held contents to the roof rack.
- Telescoping pull top carrier arms allow skis to slide from the top of the roof to side of the car
- The carrier holds skis and boards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves with oversized push button
- 30" (76.2 cm) wide loading platform fits up to 6 pair of skis or 4 snowboards
- SpeedLink mounting system fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks for convenient and easy installation
- Fits up to six pairs of skis or up to four snowboards
- Four One-Key locks included to lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle
- Also an excellent rack for water-skis, wakeboards and fishing rods
- Load capacity (skis) - Up to 6 pair
- Load capacity (snowboards) - Up to 4 boards
- Locks skis to carrier - Yes
- Locks carrier to roof rack - Yes
- Fits Aero load bars - Yes
- Fits square load bars - Yes
What's in the Box
- Thule 92726 universal pull top ski and snowboard carrier (2 carrier pieces)
- Four One-Key lock cylinders and 2 matching keys
- Instruction guide and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thule will warranty all Thule brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by Thule during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to any other person. No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, or modification of, or any types of repair of a load carrier system other than those authorized by Thule.
Thule was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family, when Eric Thulin, a true lover of the outdoors, put the Thule name on a pike trap he designed and began to sell in Scandinavia. It wasn't long before he added other practical items to the company's portfolio. By the 1960s, the company began to concentrate on car-related products, including its first roof rack. The Thulin family sold Thule to the publicly listed company Eldon in 1979, and it has continued to grow both organically and through acquisitions ever since. The Thule Group is a world leader in providing transport solutions for an active life.