This is the new Thunder Power G8 Pro Force Split 22.2V LiPo 5000mAh 6S Battery.
- Highest energy and power density in high-discharge rate capable LiPo technology
- Small and lightweight
- Highest charge rate capability in the industry
- Japanese-made materials with advanced technologies and optimized compositions not found in other cells
- Yields the most premium quality, highest spec cells when combined with the Premium Stack Technology (PST) construction
- Industry leaders in cycle life delivery and longevity, up to 5 times better than other brands
- Matched, assembly, multiple quality control check points all done in Thunder Power's facility in the USA
- Leading 2 year warranty and damage replacement program coverage (through the manufacturer)
One Thunder Power G8 Pro Force Split 22.2V LiPo 5000mAh 6S Battery
From the Manufacturer
When your high-power EDF, 3D helicopter or other applications demands nothing but the best, the Pro Force 70C series batteries deliver 10% more power and up to 10% higher initial voltage for longer sustained power over G6 TPRC 65C batteries. Now up to 10% smaller and up to 3% lighter than the G6 equivalent. Resulting in the industry-leading highest energy and power density with the smallest size and lowest weight combined; in comparison to similar capacity and discharge rated batteries available. The ultra-low internal resistance (IR) affords for the long cycle life and ultra-fast charge rates up to technology leading 12C* for charge times in 5 minutes or less. Exclusive G8 chemistry delivers the smallest and lightest combined footprint up to 10% smaller and 5% lighter than previous generation batteries. G8 is the smallest, lightest, most powerful, longest lasting and fastest charge rate capable LiPo batteries to date. G8 Batteries offer the highest energy and power density in high-discharge rate capable LiPo technology, overall measuring in at a smaller volume per capacity and lower in weight while delivering up to 10% more power than previous generations. That means more power at less weight for up to an incredible cycle life while also being capable of technology-leading charge rates. This series of LiPo batteries also boasts the highest charge rate capability in the industry with the ability to charge at rates up to 12C* for charge times in 5 minutes or less. Pilots will also benefit from higher retained initial voltage resulting in more power/punch longer, than previous generation batteries. *Max charge rate is possible when using approved charger and balancer combinations ONLY. Max charge rate is 2C when using all other combinations and 1C when charging without a balancer.