Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Thyme to Entertain
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on March 7, 2008
I love this book. Not only does it have great photos of all the food and wonderful descriptions of different Annapolis events throughout the year, it also has terrific recipes. The Sweet Vegetable Dip, White Corn Salad, Peppercorn Tenderloin and YumYum Bars are among my favorites!!
on March 10, 2008
This Junior League cookbook is wonderful! I love that recipes are from real people like myself and not someone with years of culinary training. The book looks great on a coffee table or on the kitchen counter.
on October 22, 2008
What a great cookbook! The recipes are easy and delicious and range from a quick meal for the kiddos to a gourmet meal for guests. The photos are beautiful and capture the section themes perfectly. And, it is actually fun to read...with great information on the history and traditions of Annapolis. I have tried a new recipe each week since I bought it, and I have never been disappointed.
on August 3, 2010
What really makes a great cookbook? Recipes that actually turn out tasting fabulous. Of course, I love the cookbooks of celebrity chefs, but when they have 50 random ingredients I'll never use again, it's hard to refer to them often. This is the cookbook I refer to most frequently. I've probably already gotten through 25% of the recipes, and I haven't found one dud yet! And they list the level of difficulty as Easy, Moderate and Gourmet. But I've even found I can manage the Gourmet with no problems at all. It's worth buying for the Buffalo Wing Dip alone.
on July 14, 2010
A Thyme to Entertain is my new favorite cookbook...not only are the recipes easy to make, they're delicious! The Fiesta Dip, Avocado Bruschetta, Mushroom Tarts, and Terrapins Caramel Brownies are among my many favorites. The photos throughout the book are gorgeous and makes this the perfect gift! Buy one and be sure to get one for your favorite friend.
on October 27, 2008
This is an excellent cookbook that I've used as a gift for business associates and customers. The book is "coffee table" quality that contains not only great regional recipes, but stories and pictures that even a disinterested husband will pick up and read. We have also given this cookbook to friends and family which reminds them of us.
on August 27, 2008
Junior League cookbooks are invariably good, and this is no exception. Chock-full of wonderful recipes, and none too complicated. I get overwhelmed when I look at a recipe with a long ingredient list and time consuming instructions, so this one is just my speed.
on November 15, 2008
I love that all of the recipes are triple tested! My favorite recipes are the sugar cookies and the poppyseed chicken. This cookbook is a must!
on July 30, 2011
I love how this cookbook is divided into sections such as tailgating, a day of sailing,picnic,etc. It has delicious and easy recipes for all sorts of entertaining events. It also makes a great gift. And the Terrapin Caramel Brownies are delicious!!
on September 3, 2010
This is a coffee table cookbook with beautiful pictures! The Chinese Noodle Cookies are great to make with children. They are especially fun to make around Halloween time!The Overnight Artichoke and Ham Strata makes an excellent choice for a Sunday brunch! The Cheese and Olive Spread is a favorite party item served with crackers. However, a very popular candy recipe is Amaretto Truffles. This recipe only requires 5 ingredients and is a no bake recipe. This cookbook would be worth the money just for this recipe alone.