5.0 out of 5 stars great lotion and good price too !
the smell is heaven TO ME! and the lotions is a nice high quality i would buy again. Thanks for a great deal!
Published 18 months ago by ampm247

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragrant but dries out skin
If you are looking for fragrance, it's really nice - not at all like olives though and actually dries out skin because of the harsh chemicals.
Published 18 months ago by Marijo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragrant but dries out skin, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Thymes Hand Lotion, Olive Leaf, 8.25-Ounce Pump Bottle (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars great lotion and good price too !, January 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, June 28, 2012
We know that there are hundreds of lotions on the market that all do the same thing - they soften, smooth, protect, etc. However, within those hundreds are tucked little gems that are standouts. Such is the case with Thymes Olive Leaf lotion. This fast absorbing, non-greasy, pleasant smelling, perfect lotion is in a class by itself. You rub it in and it disappears leaving incredible softness and a light fragrance. I am new to the Thymes brand, but I am eager to try their other products. There are many less expensive hand and body lotions out there, but everyone deserves to treat themselves once in a while. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thymes Hand Lotion, July 6, 2011
The minute I started using this lotion I fell in Love with it,the smell the way it felt but little to my surprise the store I purchased it from went out of business.I didn't know what I was going to do because I enjoyed this lotion so I have went on Amazon for so many other things and decided to give it a try,thanks Amazon without you I would have never found my favor lotion again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thyme Olive Leaf (yum), June 12, 2014
Yes, it met my expectations!
I love the clean, fresh smell of Thymes Olive Leaf. My next purchase will be the cologne,and then the other Olive Leaf products.I want to come home to that wonderful smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best smell, May 20, 2014
it works great as a lotion too, but the smell is awesome - nice and clean. Moisturizes and soaks into the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thymes has very good products!, February 7, 2014
I love this hand cream and its scent is so clean..... it makes my hands feel so soft especially in this cold weather we've been having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and pleasant, February 3, 2014
This is a great smell, very natural and not real 'perfumey'. I think most people would find this soft natural smelling sent appealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thymes Olive Leaf, January 20, 2014
I adore this fragrance! For some reason it is hard to find in my area so was pleased to be able to purchase it on line

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Thymes Hand lotion, January 18, 2014
It doesn't take a lot to moisten and enrich your hands. It goes on smooth and gets into the cuticles to keep your hands feeling soft and smooth without having rough areas around your fingertips.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›