Thymes Poured Candle FRASIER FIR GREEN GLASS, 6.5 oz Jar
|Price:||$26.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mountain fresh and glowing, Thymes Frasier Fir sets the mood for those special moments that make up our life stories. Creating a tradition to savor...and to share.
- Fragrance: The aromatic snap of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood
- Burns for approximately 40 fragrant hours
- 6.5 oz / 185 g
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, I gasped at the price for the Thyme brand. But after trying the candles, I realized I was coming out ahead. Why? Some reasons:
1. The aroma is perfect, with that freshly cut fir smell that goes with the holiday season.
2. The candle doesn't burn down quickly, giving buyers more time to enjoy the light and atmosphere.
3. You can blow out the candle and still smell the crisp, wintery scent for more than a few minutes. It lingers nicely but doesn't overpower a room.
4. It isn't necessary to burn it for long. This allows the candle - and scent - to last for the entire season. Consider purchasing two, if only to give one to a special person on your gift list).
5. The design is both tasteful and attractive, perfect for nearly any room.
It can be difficult to find these candles during any season other than winter so, if you like them (and I've yet to meet anyone familiar with them who didn't), watch for sales and stock up. You won't find them deeply discounted, but you can usually find them for 10-20% off.
The reason I give the candle 4 stars instead of 5 is because this scent is so good I want to smell it all the time during the winter months, and that is simply not economical with the candles. It is much cheaper to use the concentrated oil version of this scent with a lamp ring or oil warmer, or the reed diffuser version.
One thing we like to do is dilute the reed diffuser oil a bit and use an atomizer to mist it on our fake christmas tree, or if you have any wooden ornaments you can put a few drops of oil directly on them so the scent gets stronger as you get near the tree. This really makes it feel like you have a real tree, without all the hassle associated with having a real tree!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful scent that lasts until the very last wax is melted. Worth the price! Bought several to last into the following season!Published 1 day ago by Damaris Falcon
I love these candles they have a great fragrance .....I only wish as a rule they were a little less expensivePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This candle is unbeatable. Every December, my mom sends me a Thymes Frasier Fir candle and it begins the Christmas season for us. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love these candles. I smell when they burn is just like being in a forest full of fir trees. They last a long time. Well worth the money.Published 11 days ago by sarah a bartlett
Loved this candle! Smells like Christmas to me...wished they lasted longerPublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
For wife and she really likes it - better than what she has used.
A little pricy but quality all around.