|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Ticket to Earth and Back Kindle Edition
|Length: 66 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Today I'm convinced that life is meant to be free and beautiful and that only conditioning prevents us from living our fullest potential. Life is abundance and we are all meant to live in abundance, be it in relation to health, relationships, money or joy. More and more people are now on their path out of the limited, conditioned mind, re-discovering the truth, joy and appreciation of life in their hearts. Every single one of us can live in joy and deep happiness.
As I'm aware though that not everyone enjoys reading old Chinese, Indian and Greek philosophers in their spare time, I wrote 'Ticket to Earth and Back' as a synopsis of all that I have learned over the past two decades. The summary of all that I have learned and that makes me such a happy person is wrapped into a simple yet profound story which I hope you will enjoy and cherish. While I wrote this little book, I was guided by spirit, so the words that you will read are not merely mine, but they come from a place of truth.
I wish all of us a happy and peaceful life, embedded in deep trust.
Some 'hard' facts about me:
- I was born on March 1st, 1973 in Breslau (Poland) to a German father and a Polish mother. My father is a professor of laser physics and my mom an electrical engineer. I have one sister who is 5 years my senior and whom I love dearly.
- When I was 3 years old we moved to Düsseldorf/Germany.
- I went to law school in Düsseldorf and subsequently received my PhD in law from the University of Münster/Germany.
- I then became interested in business and went to the Stanford Graduate School of Business in California.
- I am a contributor for Forbes.com, you can view my Forbes profile here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/annakupka/
- I'm also the co-founder of global online donation platform www.ammado,com which I'm still passionate about.
- I lived in Dublin for 11 years and moved to Zürich/Switzerland 2 years ago. I feel that I have finally found my geographical home in Zürich.
- I now dedicate my time and passion to writing a new book and spreading 'Ticket to Earth and Back'. The book has been published in Germany first where it was very well-received and where I was told many touching stories of how the book has changed people's lives. I hope it will do the same for you and would love to hear from you!
Top Customer Reviews
One final word: although the book has elements of a children's book, it was written more with adults in mind and will probably resonate with anyone from their teens upwards with the right mentality. Another review mentioned The Little Prince and Jonathan Livingston Seagull, and that's probably a good guideline in terms of the overall style of the book, although it's more about a "normal" life as experienced by a little spirit.
Maybe that is the ultimate spiritual path, to simply regain our innocence of mind and body. Perhaps then we can follow our hearts with less distractions and more play. Beautiful book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed this book, I think parents should read it to their young ones, so from now .. they know that they are more than just "humans", but little spirits filled with... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Bwonderful
I couldn't stop reading. I was in the middle of this book when my sister past away and it helped me to cope a little bit with my grief. Thanks.Published 18 months ago by eddy martinez
Very different theme and plot...but pleasant and interesting. A story that made me think of life and love like I never have before. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Beverly M Arch
Really touching story. Reminds us to try to focus on that small voice for guidance. We are only here for a short time.Published 18 months ago by Vincent J. Galan
l absolutely loved how the author portrayed the fact that we are a Splrit who has a body!
A beautiful lesson for each of us..... Read more
I liked the basic message that we come from love and return to love, and in between we try to remember love. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Sandy Penny
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Inspirational
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Spiritual