5.0 out of 5 stars FUN GAME AND DLC
Published 15 months ago by Chris V

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple but fun
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN GAME AND DLC, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 DLC [Download] (Software Download)
I am not a casual gamer. I am a very active gamer. Board games on the PC seem rather dull to me. But I got this as well as some other games as part of a promotion Amazon had running. After installing via steam and learning the rules, I was off and running. The game is very simple and very fun. I love the online feature as I get to play with humans(AI is ok). Overall its a fun game. I have even thought about buying the board game but remembered all my friends are online and it would be a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice variation to a good game, July 23, 2013
Want a little more for your Ticket to Ride game but not a new map? This is for you. I like the original map so I was glad to see this expansion that allowed you to keep the same map but expand the game through having more missions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple but fun, August 21, 2013
I enjoy all of the ticket to ride board games and got the computer game and its expansion 1910 on a great deal. The AI is a bit of a disappointment. Its route placements are often bizarre and aren't very logical. The interface is fine but the options menu needs written descriptions for some of the options as I couldn't tell what one or two of the icons meant. The game is simple, nothing fancy, but is fun all the same. I haven't tried the multiplayer option (I don't like to wait for others) so no comment there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deleted it, August 10, 2013
Raymond Beyer (Southern California) - See all my reviews
You have to join their site, you have to log on, you have to load their software. I wanted a game and relaxation not endless processes and procedures with passwords and account validation. When will these software makers learn most of us just want to play a game and not "join" their site and load their never-ending software, add-ons, site switching, toolbars and endless plugs for products.

At this price I just deleted it and try to forget it existed!

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work., August 20, 2013
Banjo Laya "banjolaya" (Salt Lake City, UTAH United States) - See all my reviews
This is just an add-on to a full Ticket to Ride game which I don't have. My bad for not reading the description.

Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 DLC [Download]