Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 DLC [Download]
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 28, 2013
I am not a casual gamer. I am a very active gamer. Board games on the PC seem rather dull to me. But I got this as well as some other games as part of a promotion Amazon had running. After installing via steam and learning the rules, I was off and running. The game is very simple and very fun. I love the online feature as I get to play with humans(AI is ok). Overall its a fun game. I have even thought about buying the board game but remembered all my friends are online and it would be a waste of money.
on July 23, 2013
Want a little more for your Ticket to Ride game but not a new map? This is for you. I like the original map so I was glad to see this expansion that allowed you to keep the same map but expand the game through having more missions.
on August 21, 2013
I enjoy all of the ticket to ride board games and got the computer game and its expansion 1910 on a great deal. The AI is a bit of a disappointment. Its route placements are often bizarre and aren't very logical. The interface is fine but the options menu needs written descriptions for some of the options as I couldn't tell what one or two of the icons meant. The game is simple, nothing fancy, but is fun all the same. I haven't tried the multiplayer option (I don't like to wait for others) so no comment there.
on November 10, 2015
I love this game! Too bad one: Change the device with android on IOS, need to buy again:(!
on August 10, 2013
You have to join their site, you have to log on, you have to load their software. I wanted a game and relaxation not endless processes and procedures with passwords and account validation. When will these software makers learn most of us just want to play a game and not "join" their site and load their never-ending software, add-ons, site switching, toolbars and endless plugs for products.

At this price I just deleted it and try to forget it existed!
on August 20, 2013
This is just an add-on to a full Ticket to Ride game which I don't have. My bad for not reading the description.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse